Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

i'd stay TTS for a wide foot.  i, personally, can go either a half size down or TTS on 5000s (i prefer .5 size down), but i have a relatively narrow foot.

Has anyone seen any info about a national release or even an online release for the Cabin Fever 5000s? Everything I've read so far is saying in-store only 

[h1]  [/h1]
  •  
  •  
  • 512bd206e4b03f854ef040da
    WEST NYC X SAUCONY 5000 CABIN FEVER RUN AND GIVEAWAY
  • November 05, 2013
Resident Runners headquarters West NYC  does it again with the new Saucony 5000 custom kick titled: CABIN FEVER. Following the success of the "Tequila Sunrise"  earlier this summer, the two are back together with this fall/winter-inspired collaboration sneaker.

Set to drop in-store at West NYC on Saturday, November 9, Resident Runners  has a special pair available via sweat 3 days before the official release. For a chance to get your hands on the earth-toned suede / perforated leather CABIN FEVER you'll need to log some miles with us Thursday night, November 7, 2013.

Full details  beneath the official release video created by Roger D. and Raymond H.  (also featuring the latter, Resident Runners co-founder Raymond Hailes).

CABIN FEVER RUN + GIVEAWAY

• WHEN: Thursday, November 7, 2013
  • WHERE: West NYC - 147 W 72nd Street b/t Columbus & Amsterdam
  • MEET: 6:30pm with your running shoes laced
  • DEPART: 6:45pm SHARP
  • RSVP[email protected]
Show up, lace up, run, return, get lucky - take home CABIN FEVER, the yet-to-be-released West NYC x Saucony 5000 CABIN FEVER collaboration sneaker.*

*One person will be awarded one pair of West NYC x Saucony 5000 CABIN FEVER after a random lottery drawing following the run. In order to be eligible, the winner must RSVP and complete the full run. The randomly chosen winner will be able to pick up and receive their prize, one pair of West NYC x Saucony 5000 CABIN FEVER, on Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 10am at West NYC (in-store). 

Last edited:
How long u gotta run? And is it running or jogging? I don't think my fat *** can run that much :lol:

Oh man, I have a feeling already that I won't be able to cop this...

I was expecting that more US retailers are going to have them.

Oh man, I have a feeling already that I won't be able to cop this...
I was expecting that more US retailers are going to have them.
won't be too hard to cop if ur near one of the stores imo.

won't be too hard to cop if ur near one of the stores imo.
Bait is the closest location from where I live but I've never lined up for sneaker release.

I hope the Hype won't be too crazy on this one...

Back
Top Bottom