Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

other day:

dont step on em...
those White Mountaineering x Saucony Corageous are fiyah. I like the Blue Jazz joints they did.

good luck guys

anyone know how it works? Does FP send an email back or just a paypal invoice

Last edited:

That's what the release info stated, no date yet though.
Don't get too excited if you're in the US. Their last worldwide release was at 2 stores in the US, Burn Rubber & Bodega. Most international retailers releases their pairs in store only. This is probably our best shot..

Don't get too excited if you're in the US. Their last worldwide release was at 2 stores in the US, Burn Rubber & Bodega. Most international retailers releases their pairs in store only. This is probably our best shot..
The following is clearly not a fact, but based off past experiences it appears as though Saucony collabs usually get produced in larger numbers like NB collabs (probably a bit less) as opposed to the highly limited numbers like asics collabs usually get. So there might be more to go around (that's a a huge MIGHT)  

Regardless, that won't matter to North Americans if FP decides to keep most of the stock for themselves to sell in-store and through mail order.

Either way, doesn't mater to me if  I miss out.  Amazing shoe, but I just don't need it unless i stumble on a US release without hassle

Last edited:

The following is clearly not a fact, but based off past experiences it appears as though Saucony collabs usually get produced in larger numbers like NB collabs (probably a bit less) as opposed to the highly limited numbers like asics collabs usually get. So there might be more to go around (that's a a huge MIGHT)  

Regardless, that won't matter to North Americans if FP decides to keep most of the stock for themselves to sell in-store and through mail order.

Either way, doesn't mater to me if  I miss out.  Amazing shoe, but I just don't need it unless i stumble on a US release without hassle
we will have to wait and see. I hope I am wrong and they release at a bunch of US boutiques

Last edited:
There are way more Saucony accounts out there I'm sure they will hit more stores. The only reason their last collab didn't hit many spots in the us is because there are no le coq sportiff accounts in the us. We were lucky that they even chose two spots to release them at. These will see a much wider release and I'm sure they'll be at typical Saucony accounts.

I could be wrong but based on their blog post it didn't sound like they were emailing back right away. To me it sounded like they would get back to people on Saturday . Again I could be wrong, but that's what I thought

Foot Patrol posted on twitter that they will be sending out emails/invoices tonight(UK time). Good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom