Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Tried on the blue courageous today. so dope. Where can I get for under retail?
ur asking us? we should be asking u
laugh.gif

Ubiq found my order!! They said it was placed at a guest, which is why i didnt receive a confirmation ..Which is weird because i was logged into my account. Dunno what hap
Hope to get them soon & glad they helped! :smile:

Last edited:
Ubiq found my order!! They said it was placed at a guest, which is why i didnt receive a confirmation ..Which is weird because i was logged into my account. Dunno what hap
Hope to get them soon & glad they helped!
smile.gif
Awesome.

I was worried when I first ordered because it told me that it failed.  I checked my email and had confirmation from Ubiq and Paypal.  They have since been shipped so I am patiently waiting.  

u tried premier?
Their 20% off code expired March 1st.  I agree with zaidxbirdman that the courageous will be on deep discount eventually.  There is exactly zero hype on them, thankfully for those of us who are patient.

Last edited:

Their 20% off code expired March 1st.  I agree with zaidxbirdman that the courageous will be on deep discount eventually.  There is exactly zero hype on them, thankfully for those of us who are patient.
Yes discount but don't think you'll ever get them for half off. Part of me says, yes wait it out but then the other part of me says, jeez if you like them then buy them. Is waiting two months and saving 40 bucks really gonna change your life? I can understand if it's a 200 dollar NB but it's a 100 dollar shoe. I'm not aiming this at you at all.. Just a rant at everyone who is always waiting for GRs to get drastically get marked down. Btw I'm one of those people pretty often.

Yes discount but don't think you'll ever get them for half off. Part of me says, yes wait it out but then the other part of me says, jeez if you like them then buy them. Is waiting two months and saving 40 bucks really gonna change your life? I can understand if it's a 200 dollar NB but it's a 100 dollar shoe. I'm not aiming this at you at all.. Just a rant at everyone who is always waiting for GRs to get drastically get marked down. Btw I'm one of those people pretty often.
It all depends on your personal situation.  In the scheme of things, yes these shoes are a relative bargain at $100 compared to alot of the high priced/low quality GR's that Nike, Asics, etc sells.  I'm only gunning for the grey pair, and I already own a silly amount of grey kicks.  I have so many similar shoes in my rotation that if I miss these by waiting for a discount I won't shed a single tear.  If I see them dip to around $80 or less, I'll probably jump.

I can't wait to see some on foot pictures of the Atlantic Tides before I cop. They look good but they don't bowl me over like the Pacific Dusks did. 

Not a bit surprised that they still have a ton of those pacifics left over and atlantics are sitting too.  It's very rare to see collabs not sell out quick, but seems typical of pretty much every single collab UBIQ does for some reason...

oh man I may grab those pacifics. Any one help me out on what the quality is like? Also would they fit the same as the CW5s as that was the first pair of Sauconys Ive purchased?

They look like a great summer shoe

Last edited:

Not a bit surprised that they still have a ton of those pacifics left over and atlantics are sitting too.  It's very rare to see collabs not sell out quick, but seems typical of pretty much every single collab UBIQ does for some reason...
except for the midnight blooms 

oh man I may grab those pacifics. Any one help me out on what the quality is like? They look like a great summer shoe
Quality's on point.  Good construction and comfy too!  Nice suede used throughout and, at least on my pair, no glue stains.  Grab a pair; you won't be disappointed.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom