Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

oh man I may grab those pacifics. Any one help me out on what the quality is like? Also would they fit the same as the CW5s as that was the first pair of Sauconys Ive purchased?

They look like a great summer shoe

Quality is on point for sure. You won't be disappointed

they restock midnight blooms like 5 times so even those sat technically. I think both sauconys from ubiq have been really nice. 

Atlantic Tides are nice but in my opinion they have nothing on the Pacific Dusks. I like that the Pacific Dusks are trimmed in off white rather than the traditional white. 

Last edited:
Should I grab the pacific dusks? They look pretty good and I didn't grab them on the first go. My atlantics got delivered today so hopefully they pacifics are kept online for a little bit so I can go home and try the AT's on.

Should I grab the pacific dusks? They look pretty good and I didn't grab them on the first go. My atlantics got delivered today so hopefully they pacifics are kept online for a little bit so I can go home and try the AT's on.

Yes!! It's a beautiful slept on shoe. The quality and colors are great. I love mine.

Anyone has a coupon code for Premier store? The other one expired on the 1st and I'm trying to pick those blue courageous up for under retail. 

I'm so tempted! I thought the colors were OD at first but the more I look at them the more I like them!
In my opinion the colors definitely pop.  And the suede is great quality for the price.  If I had some spare money I would double up for sure.  lol

Hey guys, I don't post much but I lurk daily. I think anybody that ordered the Atlantic Tide's will be very happy.

Grabbed the pacifics. For 140 i couldnt resist those colors. Seems fiitting since i grabbed the atlantic gel sights. One of each haha. 

Back
Top Bottom