Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Man @joelom too dope!!!! Got me wanting the pacific dusk now too!!! Great vids and pics man you should do more! also the music selection is crazy! Can't find that Hucci x GameFace track for download anywhere anymore :smh:

Definitely need to get the Pacific's but my March shoe budget is out the window. Thankfully there seems to be a ton on EBay for near retail so hopefully I can snag a pair next month.

Can't wait for the Kushwhacker!

Last edited:
I'm foolish. I waited and was going to scoop the pacifics this morning but they took them down. Weak sauce 
mean.gif

Both pairs look great and underrated ..I like the pacific better but if i had any patience and I would custom the orange tongue and the orange toe piece.

Glad i grabbed those pacifics yesterday! They will have to drop em again tho cause i doubt they sold out. 

anyone know how the premium courageous fit? thinking about grabbing the green pair from saucony.com

anyone know how the premium courageous fit? thinking about grabbing the green pair from saucony.com
I was told TTS or half size down, depending on how snug you like your shoes to fit.  If you like your other Sauconys half size down, then I'd get these the same.

Just got the Ubiqs in.  Like the CW 2 there is a little room left but I just know if I went half a size down it would be too snug for my liking.  Like I do not want my big toe touching the tip of the shoe.  Saw a few flaws but nothing I cannot remedy.  I think it is either hardened glue or stitching that is sticking out in two places.  Glad I got these.  Kushwack up next.

Last edited:

Just got the Ubiqs in.  Like the CW 2 there is a little room left but I just know if I went half a size down it would be too snug for my liking.  Like I do not want my big toe touching the tip of the shoe.  Saw a few flaws but nothing I cannot remedy.  I think it is either hardened glue or stitching that is sticking out in two places.  Glad I got these.  Kushwack up next.
You really should try a pair of Saucony half size down for comparison, if possible.  If you don't live anywhere near a shop that stocks originals, maybe order from a place that does free shipping/returns like zappos.

You really should try a pair of Saucony half size down for comparison, if possible.  If you don't live anywhere near a shop that stocks originals, maybe order from a place that does free shipping/returns like zappos.
My mints and burgers fit TTS.  Perhaps you are right though.  It's just that the room left in front is not so much so I feel like half down would have my foot touching the shoe which is not comfy for me.  

Hey everyone who wants the mint grid 9000. Call your local urban outfitters and give them the style code off of their site $39.99 is their price lol don't ask questions just call them. I just placed my order with tax was like 42 and some change [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom