Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

today

Hey everyone who wants the mint grid 9000. Call your local urban outfitters and give them the style code off of their site $39.99 is their price lol don't ask questions just call them. I just placed my order with tax was like 42 and some change [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Place the order over the phone? Or you went in?

EDIT: Never mind, I called and answered my own question.

Last edited:
damn joe you take some awesome pics and your stance socks are those from wcp pack

This.

Joe I'm serious about this - stop taking such dope pics until you're getting paid to do so. The amount of free promotion you're giving out is insane - especially on a shoe like this that isn't sold out!

My contributions #TeamSmallFoot #DatAnkle :lol: :lol:

who else feeling the navy lace swap? Idk... Navy blue for the fall, white for the summer. Thinking I might be leaning towards that.

**bonus, it's growing...

on feet at the office. 

damn man now I'm wishing I would've known about the other pair :frown: idk how they slipped by me!

Totally missed the Pacific Dusks. My wife's in Philly in a few weeks too.

Oh well, I'll be scouring the Bay I suppose!

(anyone who wants to sell a sz12, feel free!!)

Totally missed the Pacific Dusks. My wife's in Philly in a few weeks too.

Oh well, I'll be scouring the Bay I suppose!

(anyone who wants to sell a sz12, feel free!!)

Ask your wife to swing by the store and check. Did you try calling?

ubiq > ronnie with the coast to coast theme. both of the shoes have been excellent. 
Joe, you always have such quality coverage, respect.  Constructive criticism on that video though... all that constant focusing in and out was f*cking with my eyes man.

Joe, you always have such quality coverage, respect.  Constructive criticism on that video though... all that constant focusing in and out was f*cking with my eyes man.
thanks dude. its fun. and yea i noticed it too. this one was petty bad. i was rushing since it was cold. ill try and be easier with it next time. thanks for the feedback

please guys I need your help. Ordered through saucony on Thursday and still don't have tracking. Do they usually email tracking? order says shipped on the website under the orders page.

^^^ I went half down from my usual sz 10 to a 9.5, and may have even been able to get away with going down to a 9.

I'm a 10 in Nike, 10.5 in Asics GL3/5, as reference.

Go at least with your normal 6000 size, maybe even half down from that. My measured TTS is 8.5, I normally get 8's in 6000's. The 8's felt a little big, enough that I wanted to try on a 7.5 but they didn't have anymore. After wearing the 8's they feel okay, not as bad as I originally thought, but maybe a 7.5 would've been a perfect snug fit. Can't say 100% since this is only based on the size I have, but I'd say go half down from whatever your normal 6000 size is.

Back
Top Bottom