Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Why are u paying resell? .thier is a global release for the Eptimoe joint. End confirmed it, just got pushed back and it says it clearly on their blog.
Someone said no global release.
Then someone mentioned some stores in Au getting em, so I'll try cop in Au.

I saw End was gonna release May 23 but haven't checked if they pushed it back so thanks for confirming.

Judging from how bad the online release was, glad I didn't stay up to try and cop online and pay the $103.20 shipping to Australia.

some peeps I know got through on the phone. if you really want and got time just keep trying. (404)-869-8700 

good luck. they close at 8pm.

Last edited:
Well i've called around 30 times and some people on instagram are saying they got through and were told there were no pairs left. I've put all the effort that I can spare into this, time to head to the gym. Good luck to whoever's still trying.

One hundred... And seventy... Two... Times?!

post-19779-whoa-gif-when-i-get-on-reddit-eln6.gif

Dedication right there. Congrats on getting through for a pair, dude. Repped for the efforts.

One hundred... And seventy... Two... Times?!

post-19779-whoa-gif-when-i-get-on-reddit-eln6.gif

Dedication right there. Congrats on getting through for a pair, dude. Repped for the efforts.
Thanks fam! Persistence is key man. And having a job where I'm able to make calls and no one cares helps too

Last edited:
only thing to worry about the kushwackers is the backdoor links, there wont be any of these epitome shenanigans
laugh.gif

Forgot this shoe was even dropping til' I just got to work and my co-worker told me she been trying to cop for the last 3 hours lolz

Pass for me.

Crazy reading the instagram comments, people calling for hours not getting through, what a huge mess this release is. There were plenty of better ways to handle this and they seem to have picked the worst one. [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Last edited:
Crazy reading the instagram comments, people calling for hours not getting through, what a huge mess this release is. There were plenty of better ways to handle this and they seem to have picked the worst one. [emoji]128078[/emoji]

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Worst release i've ever seen and nothing but disrespect to those who waited.

Anyone who knows me on here knows I have ties to Saucony. That being said, they need to make sure these shops have their stuff together. What's the point of promoting a release and then people not even being able to cop. I knew this was gonna happen and you all probably did too. Epitome's site is suspect on a normal day so just imagine how it would be on a limited release. I called a bunch of time but never got thru. Nevertheless, my sz 9 shipped out yesterday. Gotta bless someone with it tho so I'll get mine during WW release.

Glad I didn't want these....dudes calling HUNDREDS of times...wow.

Same here. I think I'll get the Bermuda 6ks on disco lo-lo, then sit til the Extra Butter For the People drop. Love EB, and will support them on everything. Plus I love drive-ins, and have crazy respect for what they're doing on this collab.

Glad I didn't want these....dudes calling HUNDREDS of times...wow.
Same here. I think I'll get the Bermuda 6ks on disco lo-lo, then sit til the Extra Butter For the People drop. Love EB, and will support them on everything. Plus I love drive-ins, and have crazy respect for what they're doing on this collab.
Could you imagine Fieg letting the people choose his next collab? Hahah I really hope people turn out for this one though, if they go to all this trouble for us and once the product drops no one cops and only comments on how lackluster and bad it is and why they didn't pick "their" choice im going to strangle somebody i swear lol. 

Could you imagine Fieg letting the people choose his next collab? Hahah I really hope people turn out for this one though, if they go to all this trouble for us and once the product drops no one cops and only comments on how lackluster and bad it is and why they didn't pick "their" choice im going to strangle somebody i swear lol. 

Lol... Different colored toe-box! Mint!!! ROPE LACES!!!

I don't get the following he's built. Some of the stuff is cool, but not $800+ resell cool.

Back
Top Bottom