Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I was gonna pass on the Epitome x Saucony because of the  KushWhackers. Reading the horrible stories about the release. I am crossing my fingers for the sneakerfreaker server.

I think the safe bet is wait for the sneaker freaker x saucony collab to hit the states. Maybe it's just me but it should be a pretty easy cop from FeatureLV

nerd.gif

Hey guys, grabbed these from the shops yesterday morning. Beams collab. 

I'm still a bit unsure on them. At times I love them, other times I'm not as keen on them. My primary concern is they're going to get trashed really easily I think lol.

The white flats are the regular laces, and the 3M ropes are laces I got from the early release for the Monkey Time GLV.

Let me know what you guys think! 

I'm still a bit unsure on them. At times I love them, other times I'm not as keen on them. My primary concern is they're going to get trashed really easily I think lol.

The white flats are the regular laces, and the 3M ropes are laces I got from the early release for the Monkey Time GLV.

They look beautiful, default laces look better imo though. Nice pickup!

Those look fantastic, white flats for sure. Great pickup, very jealous!

Well don't bother calling, same thing as it was on saturday lol

Last edited:
Wasn't going for these, but i thought id be safe over on this side 
nerd.gif
  looks like the same old problems over here too 
laugh.gif

kind of kidding tho, because my last few pick ups were no trouble at all

Back
Top Bottom