Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

After nearly a year of being disappointed by Saucony the end of 2015 is looking good! I hope White Noise restock, and I want all three pairs of the Irish Coffee pack.

Walter..

Ubiq has the G9 Control premium pack on sale for $45 some sizes in all color ways left. Discount taken in cart no code needed.

Lol to be honest, this doesn't make any sense. Every pair of Asics, nb and Saucony that release, were samples first. So are you talking about unreleased samples?
i dont look at final product released shoes as samples, so im talking about any shoes called samples by the company

Last edited:
i dont look at final product released shoes as samples, so im talking about any shoes called samples by the company
So you're talking about unreleased samples. I agree. There's def a lot more unreleased stuff with Asics than Saucony. I'll still take my RF x David Z Shadow 6000 samples over any of them tho

So you're talking about unreleased samples. I agree. There's def a lot more unreleased stuff with Asics than Saucony. I'll still take my RF x David Z Shadow 6000 samples over any of them tho
yea i wouldnt mind having those rf 6ks, saw a sz 13 a while ago on ebay before that sold for $40 bc they were beat. thought saucony samples only came in sz 9...but i also do love alot of the asics samps donshoela has lol

Last edited:
Lol to be honest, this doesn't make any sense. Every pair of Asics, nb and Saucony that release, were samples first. So are you talking about unreleased samples?

I think he's talking about the authorized sample sales that brands have, not the stuff you have access to.

Hi everyone,

This is a first time post for me on NT since I registered a year ago, but I've been lurking on here quite frequently.

I just felt the urge to share two pickups that arrived today and thought one or the other here might relate to that awesome feeling holding these in hand :smile:

Both are dead stock,the 6000 from the grey pack came without a box but the price was too good to ignore it!

I was really lucky with the Offspring because I got it for almost retail!

Hi everyone,

This is a first time post for me on NT since I registered a year ago, but I've been lurking on here quite frequently.

I just felt the urge to share two pickups that arrived today and thought one or the other here might relate to that awesome feeling holding these in hand :smile:

Both are dead stock,the 6000 from the grey pack came without a box but the price was too good to ignore it!

I was really lucky with the Offspring because I got it for almost retail!

Great pickups! REPPED!! :pimp:

Not sure if these are releasing but it's the Bait X Saucony Cruel World collab. I guess whoever runs this page is saying these are Shadow 5500?? Not even sure what the difference is? But dahhh well enjoy

These will be had, was on the fence but after seeing these pics, I'll be picking them up for sure, need that tee too.  Flappy tongue is annoying though.

Last edited:
Not sure if these are releasing but it's the Bait X Saucony Cruel World collab. I guess whoever runs this page is saying these are Shadow 5500?? Not even sure what the difference is? But dahhh well enjoy
ive never even heard of a 5500 before, but the difference is that this has a 5000 upper and a 6000 mid and out sole...and these look too much like the moonwalkers like i said before, so its a pass.

These will be had, was on the fence but after seeing these pics, I'll be picking them up for sure, need that tee too.  Flappy tongue is annoying though.
just sew the bottom part of the label down, thats what ima do.

Last edited:
6k sole on the 5k upper? That's what it looks like to me anyway.. pass on those 5500

That white pair looks smooth, but cream suede is impossible to maintain IMO.

Wish there was a dark brown pair that incorporated cream and tan accents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom