Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

finally
Let me guess, those are a sz 10
laugh.gif

New Shoe Alert:   White Mountaineering x Saucony Shadow Original   (via midwestsole.com)

Japan’s White Mountaineering have partnered with Saucony once again to put their twist on the Shadow Original retro runner. Two designs have been shown off including a tonal blue colorup with hits of white and yellow, and also a premium leather build in black with white accents. A third colorway may also be included, though we have no photo of that makeup at the moment. The White Mountaineering x Saucony Shadow Original designs are expected to release Spring/Summer.

New Shoe Alert:   White Mountaineering x Saucony Shadow Original   (via midwestsole.com)

Japan’s White Mountaineering have partnered with Saucony once again to put their twist on the Shadow Original retro runner. Two designs have been shown off including a tonal blue colorup with hits of white and yellow, and also a premium leather build in black with white accents. A third colorway may also be included, though we have no photo of that makeup at the moment. The White Mountaineering x Saucony Shadow Original designs are expected to release Spring/Summer.
Here's the third and final colorway

Were there really only 900 pair worldwide of the Grid 9000 premium pack? Seems kinda crazy being that those can still be found easily and purchased for retail or under. I picked up a pair of the tan and green about a month ago and just yesterday read that about limited production numbers. Just sounds weird.

I'm excited that the red and blue Shadow 5000s are coming out again.
The Bodega joints? The leather on those is so plush. Laces suck balls though. Hopefully they'll drop the other two colorways of that set as well 
nerd.gif

The Bodega joints? The leather on those is so plush. Laces suck balls though. Hopefully they'll drop the other two colorways of that set as well :nerd:

No, the Sneaker Freaker 2014 preview has the Shadow 5000s that have sort of AM1 OG color blocking

Like those from 2010. I'll admit that the laces on the saucony elite pairs have been kind of weird, but I got used to them after a while.

Were there really only 900 pair worldwide of the Grid 9000 premium pack? Seems kinda crazy being that those can still be found easily and purchased for retail or under. I picked up a pair of the tan and green about a month ago and just yesterday read that about limited production numbers. Just sounds weird.

The brand is still flying under the radar, the Elites were originally limited to 300 pairs and I was able to find the first wave release pairs for retail or even less a year later. I haven't been as crazy for their latest releases, but there's some stuff on the release schedule that looks like it'll grab my dollars.

The brand is still flying under the radar, the Elites were originally limited to 300 pairs and I was able to find the first wave release pairs for retail or even less a year later. I haven't been as crazy for their latest releases, but there's some stuff on the release schedule that looks like it'll grab my dollars.
Definitely. I know the brand is pretty low key with the exception of less than a handful of collabs, but dang I guess they fly lower than I thought. Hope it lasts, they have some great silhouettes at good price points. I haven't seen anything from their 14' release schedule but I do look forward to seeing what the brand has in store.

Any chance of finding these anywhere? Checked ebay, FB groups, IG all the usual suspects. I know im hella late with these but if anybody has a line on a sz 10.5 drop me a PM

Back
Top Bottom