Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Any chance of finding these anywhere? Checked ebay, FB groups, IG all the usual suspects. I know im hella late with these but if anybody has a line on a sz 10.5 drop me a PM

I see them pop up from time to time on eBay. Think I saw an 11 if you can fit that.

Any chance of finding these anywhere? Checked ebay, FB groups, IG all the usual suspects. I know im hella late with these but if anybody has a line on a sz 10.5 drop me a PM

Actually copped a DS size 10.5 off Ebay about 6 months ago for $180 shipped. Have yet to wear them.

Last edited:
Actually copped a DS size 10.5 off Ebay about 6 months ago for $180 shipped. Have yet to wear them.
for sale maybe?? lol 
nerd.gif

^info on those on top?
[h1]Saucony 2014 Spring Grid 9000 Dark Green[/h1][h2]  [/h2]
Due for a release in the coming months is the latest crop of 9000s from Saucony  including this great dark green colorway. This colorway features a great combination of green suede overlays with black perforated nubuck on the toe box, black nubuck on the eyestays, and green nylon at the heel. A new addition is the lacelock system, which gives these retro runners a technical look. Look for this, along with the rest of the upcoming Grid 9000 collection, at select stockists soon.

Can't wait for them grid 9000s it's impossible to find a pair of bushwhackers in size 8.5 or 9. These will be a great substitute.

So far only have the Cabin Fevers. Love those 9000s and the Ubiqs are looking good. Do I need 3 pairs of olive green Saucony's tho...

not a bad price to pay

but jesus, these have got to be one of the worst colored and fabrics ever, these are my beaters and i paid retail :smh:

The quality is questionable certainly especially the 'ripstop nylon' which almost feels like sandpaper. The colours are not too bad, it is a greenish tan with red. No way worth retail in my eyes though.

The quality is questionable certainly especially the 'ripstop nylon' which almost feels like sandpaper. The colours are not too bad, it is a greenish tan with red. No way worth retail in my eyes though.
yea i hate ripstop on shoes, i had to sell my tiger camo bodegas asap once i saw that

and the og shots of these made em look tan and not that greenish color, i was disappointed but f it

Yeah I like the way those grid 9000s look already, but the red accents instead of the light blue would have been cool

yea i hate ripstop on shoes, i had to sell my tiger camo bodegas asap once i saw that

and the og shots of these made em look tan and not that greenish color, i was disappointed but f it

Sold mine cause they just didn't look like the pictures. It was sad really. Loved these when I first saw them.

GOD DAMB KITHFILT... OH WAIT  LOL

Back
Top Bottom