Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

hi guys, I need an advice about the saucony shadow 6000

how do they fit ? big ? small ? TTS ?

I'm a small 9US (between 8.5US and 9US) In nike, jordan, new balance, ascis gel lyte ...

I'm gonna buy the shadow 6000 from the running man 2014

should I stay TTS and order a 9US

or size down 0.5

thanks

Goddamit - I had no idea EB switched up their online release time from their normal 7pm to Noon today for the "For the People". I am really pissed I missed this; I was looking forward to them since they were announced and they picked almost all of the details I voted for. If ANYONE has access or sees a sz 9.5 or 10 around for close to retail PLEASE PM me. TIA

Last edited:

Goddamit - I had no idea EB switched up their online release time from their normal 7pm to Noon today for the "For the People". I am really pissed I missed this; I was looking forward to them since they were announced and they picked almost all of the details I voted for. If ANYONE has access or sees a sz 10 around for close to retail PLEASE PM me. TIA
.5 down...

remember that

Holy crap - sellers are outta their minds w/ their asking prices for the EBFTPs on ebay. $300 -- WTF???

Got mine on today

Dude DM'd me on twitter to try to get me to pay 2x retail on the EBs. No thanks.... I'll wait and see if resale collapses on these before I do something rash like pay $240 for them. I ain't about that panic purchase life. 

New samples are in sz 9 pm only if ur not a flaker who just wanna waste my team like 90 percent of the people who pm me

Goddamit - I had no idea EB switched up their online release time from their normal 7pm to Noon today for the "For the People". I am really pissed I missed this; I was looking forward to them since they were announced and they picked almost all of the details I voted for. If ANYONE has access or sees a sz 9.5 or 10 around for close to retail PLEASE PM me. TIA

anyone please, thanks

hi guys, I need an advice about the saucony shadow 6000

how do they fit ? big ? small ? TTS ?

I'm a small 9US (between 8.5US and 9US) In nike, jordan, new balance, ascis gel lyte ...

I'm gonna buy the shadow 6000 from the running man 2014

should I stay TTS and order a 9US

or size down 0.5

thanks

do yourself a favor and read about 2 pages back....we do not need to answer this question about 10 times
I did myself a favor and read 2 pages back and more, but the answers I found were not satisfying, otherwise I wouldn't ask

Sorry for bothering you, I didn't want to waste your precious time, I just thought that NT was the right place to ask for help about size or anything else regardless of how many times a question has been asked

and a simple answer like @Jays25's answer is much appreciated but I understand you, I wouldn't force you to answer to any kind of questions about 10 times.
@nessuno TTS in my opinion.
thanks @Jays25 repped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom