Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Easy pick up from Packer. Surprised there was no line. Was first to grab them and sizes were 9+. I believe only 1 sz run. Some had to go to employees, friends, family, etc.

Quick on feet

What time u get there? I got to packers at 12:05 and they only had a 10 or 10.5 left. No line, i needed an 11 or 11.5, quality looked on point also

If anyone is looking for a sz 10 in the hanons hit me at the shop tomorrow 732-383-8102. I have 2 pairs left in stock

Last edited:
What time u get there? I got to packers at 12:05 and they only had a 10 or 10.5 left. No line, i needed an 11 or 11.5, quality looked on point also
I was there at like 10:15 lol. Just got some breakfast and chilled in my car. They opened at like 11:50. Yeah it seemed they just had scattered sizes. Employees must have had dibs. A dude came in as I was checking out looking for a size 8. Employee said they only had 10+. He may have grabbed them. 

Easy pick up from Packer. Surprised there was no line. Was first to grab them and sizes were 9+. I believe only 1 sz run. Some had to go to employees, friends, family, etc.

Quick on feet
goddammit.. i was contemplating whether to go or not but figured there was a line already.  totally regret it now after hearing what you said

congrats! so how much did you end up pickin' these up for? and these were the 1x worn ones you were talkin' about right?

These are DS and they ran me 190 shipped, not a great deal but definitely worth it to me :smokin

Hey guys, for those of you that ordered the latest Shadow Masters from Hanon... What does your shipping say? Mine says 'Advised' as the status and gives no information as to the date of arrival or anything like that. First time ordering from Hanon, any insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

I was there at like 10:15 lol. Just got some breakfast and chilled in my car. They opened at like 11:50. Yeah it seemed they just had scattered sizes. Employees must have had dibs. A dude came in as I was checking out looking for a size 8. Employee said they only had 10+. He may have grabbed them. 

Wow u got there early, yea im thinking they had the reserved pairs in the back for there regulars. They probably only had one size run also. Congrats on the pickup, may i ask what size u picked up?

Hey guys, for those of you that ordered the latest Shadow Masters from Hanon... What does your shipping say? Mine says 'Advised' as the status and gives no information as to the date of arrival or anything like that. First time ordering from Hanon, any insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
On parcelforce.com
[table][tr][td]09-07-2013[/td][td]23:52[/td][td]Delivery Agent - NEW YORK -PTT[/td][td]
Received in destination country
[/td][/tr][/table]
on usps.com
[table][tr][td]
processed Through Sort Facility
[/td][td]
July 9, 2013, 11:52 pm
[/td][td]
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 
[/td][/tr][/table]
I should get them tomorrow afternoon...

Back