Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

damn dude i saw those laces when i googled them was it a big deal to ask you where you got yours from, seeing that they seemed to fit perfectly on the same shoe that i want them for? sheesh think of yourself as a customer review

was it a big deal to google them????? You act like I owe you something! I gave you the idea already!!! Kids here expect to get spoonfed everything. Jesus! 

guy are you slow. Obviously i already googled them and seen pairs for sale but was hesitant till purchase because I wasnt sure which one to get. All i asked was where you copped yours because they fit perfectly into your shoe(the same shoe i need them for), kind of like if i brought chinese food for my girl and she asks me where i got em from am i gonna be a jack*** and say IDK google it. Sorry if you thought this was your holy idea and no one else should do it. If so you shouldnt have posted pics or be on niketalk. dumb***

laces.... were talking about laces.............

lets keep it moving fellas... links posted get your laces. thanks for the rep... but now that its done... lets move on..

Quality is definetly nice on these.

Last edited:

guy are you slow. Obviously i already googled them and seen pairs for sale but was hesitant till purchase because I wasnt sure which one to get. All i asked was where you copped yours because they fit perfectly into your shoe(the same shoe i need them for), kind of like if i brought chinese food for my girl and she asks me where i got em from am i gonna be a jack*** and say IDK google it. Sorry if you thought this was your holy idea and no one else should do it. If so you shouldnt have posted pics or be on niketalk. dumb***
I gotta be honest. It was mainly you who I didn't want to inform because you needed NTs advice on which lace to wear in your own shoe and you cant tell navy from black. 
mean.gif

Most of the time, if you're quiet, you don't have to ask anything. Just grabbed those hemp laces. Gonna further the look.

Hey fellow Saucony lovers! First time posting on here. Been a fan of the brand since the late 90s. I wanted to share my small but growing collection on here. Later!

also, a big thank you again to CRH1979 for the Baits!

You got a nice collection up there bro.

Just seen these posted up on sneakernews.

saucony-holida-2013-snake-le-01-570x424.jpg

saucony-holida-2013-snake-le-02-570x376.jpg

saucony-holida-2013-snake-le-03-570x376.jpg

Remind me of cocoa AF1s, I def want.
Thanks man! Not a fan of those snakeskins, pass. 

I need some advice on some prices from ebay:

Cabin Fevers - $206.59

Tequilla Sunrises - $167.44

BAU Shadow 5000s - $165

Prices are shipped and they are DS. Would you guys drop that money on those? I am on the fence, more so with the Cabin Fevers since its like $80 more than retail. Also, anybody know if those will be restocking anywhere? 

Thanks man! Not a fan of those snakeskins, pass. 

I need some advice on some prices from ebay:
Cabin Fevers - $206.59
Tequilla Sunrises - $167.44
BAU Shadow 5000s - $165

Prices are shipped and they are DS. Would you guys drop that money on those? I am on the fence, more so with the Cabin Fevers since its like $80 more than retail. Also, anybody know if those will be restocking anywhere? 

What size are you in the cabin fevers? A few spots down here had them over the weekend. Don't know if they sold out or not but it's worth a try. Call Epitome Atl and Kick Theory (they're both on IG too by the way)

What size are you in the cabin fevers? A few spots down here had them over the weekend. Don't know if they sold out or not but it's worth a try. Call Epitome Atl and Kick Theory (they're both on IG too by the way)

Kick theory sold out... waiting for epitome to open so I can call em...

these are MUCH better in person and the quality is very good! glad i copped!! regarding sizing..same size as my new balance 998s...(or in comparison with nike sneakers half size down)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom