Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

They are a GR. They will be everywhere shortly. Just be patient. 
hahah been saying the same thing, This is what happened with the pool blue NBs 2 places dropped them and they flew off the shelves and then a week later they dropped everywhere and they are sitting. Patience is a virtue!

I picked up the green grids from sneaker fiend. REPPED to whoever posted the $15 off code. I feel like these could be a non-GR even though they are a GR. For $100 shipped I can't complain. Looking for the maroons next.

I picked up the green grids from sneaker fiend. REPPED to whoever posted the $15 off code. I feel like these could be a non-GR even though they are a GR. For $100 shipped I can't complain. Looking for the maroons next.
Yea they deff are premium gr's!

Last edited:
copped the greens, but def going for the red one next. I got them in an 8. Had to size up .5 for  Roshes, FK Trainers, L1s and Gel Lyte 3s.

Nice! you won't be let down , they look amazing in person
Thanks. Decided to get them based off on the strength of your youtube review. 
smokin.gif

after deciding on the green pair i think i may have had a change of heart. pics people are posting of the blue pair are throwing a wrench in my plans

The grids and shadow 6000's are not GR's. They are called injection packs, and still go to a limited number of boutiques. Less then 50 stores, they use higher quality materials then they do on the regular in-line product. They came up with this product to fill the gap between collabs

I want to get at least one of each. Where else do you guys think they'll drop? I have a feeling it's going to be a fairly difficult cop now.

I want to get at least one of each. Where else do you guys think they'll drop? I have a feeling it's going to be a fairly difficult cop now.
Most sneaker boutiques with Saucony accounts should get them, the best place to check online is Bodega. Keep an eye on their site, twitter etc. They'll have them for sure

just got the red and blue grids for $150 combined...quality is unreal. gonna pick up the green eventually but red and blue became priority after seein more pics

Back
Top Bottom