Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I believe he is referring to the fact that 1 online order was selected to receive the special edition case and it just so happens that out of all the orders placed online the order that was selected was that of one of the best known youtube sneaker reviewers from the interwebz...

Pretty much this lol.

received my grid9000s today...
the parcel  from 43einhalb 
had this sticker :tongue:

and here are the sneakers..the leathers are very nice but the soles have some flaws..also i don't like the printed logo on the side..looks kinda cheap(very small detail)
no filter in pic..

sizing wise they fit me exactly like my shadow 6000 or my saucony originals.. i would never size up on these.(normal feet)

Luckily the delivery man wasn't a sneaker head lol. Hopefully these grid 9k still restock after I take care of all the bills :/

personally i never put rope laces in sauconys, i think thats more of a asics thing. as far as lace swap i usually keep the original laces in. The only one i ever lace swapped so far is the distinct life bc it was too much blue. So i loved the way the grey looked and broke up all the blue at the sametime.
cool man thanks for the input!! and i think your right about the rope laces i tried my friends he had laying around and it just didnt look right

thanks buddy. and my feet are normal, no extra toes or anything..

Read somewhere the shadow 6ks fit slightly more snug than the 9ks, so i got them in an 8.5.. 
eek.gif
oh well....i can tell you that i have same size in shadow 6k and grid9k and they fit me perfect..so you got them different size huh?

Man, I hope so! I keep checking Saucony.com. The suede appears "premium" which is really grabbing my attention, aside from the great colorway. If I see anything else on them, I'll share.
Man, I hope so! I keep checking Saucony.com. The suede appears "premium" which is really grabbing my attention, aside from the great colorway. If I see anything else on them, I'll share.

Um... These came out like two years ago.

[quote name="sauconyheadnj" url="/t/343161/official-saucony-originals-retro-thread/3060#post_2005884]Um... These came out like two years ago.[/quote]

Hm, End is just posting them. Maybe they're just getting them? Who knows. In that case, do you know the style/product code?

Anyone know where to find a 10.5/11 Maroon pair with the light blue three dots, Reps for days if anyone can help out.  Thanks ahead of time, i already checked all the sites i know of and no luck.

Dirty Martini's came in finally today, was pretty excited to get them! Crummy phone shots below;

Completed my unconventional "3Dot" set haha;

Quick on feet;

Impressions; the materials are saucony premium buttery soft and smooth as expected. I'd even say it's a notch higher then the 3Dot, 3Rivers, but on the levels of the Soho's and other runner collabs that we're familliar with. Anyways, pretty clean finish and quality was definitely on point. Easy colorway to work with. Hopefully these get a wider release so everyone can get their hands on them. 120 bucks is a steal for these.

Now every time I see the Dirty Martinis, I think about the Acrylic Boxgate with Delz. Too bad someone on NT couldn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom