Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

yeah idk about the red/black pair. from the magazine shot i was feeling it way more then the all red. i still like both but leaning towards the all red ones

also idk if i should try for those sea and sand ones online or wait for other stores. hopefully would come out cheaper 

i really like them both and will try my best to get them only quarrel i have is not feeling the gray part of the black pair, maybe just a lil more less and it think it might be a lil more appealing but none the less they are deff eye catching

i really like them both and will try my best to get them only quarrel i have is not feeling the gray part of the black pair, maybe just a lil more less and it think it might be a lil more appealing but none the less they are deff eye catching
thats exactly what i was thinking. little less grey and more black would have worked 

VAMOS BARCA

Last edited:
It's the opposite with me. I really liked the Cruel World 2's in all the pics but when I got them today I was kinda dissapointed. :frown:

It's the opposite with me. I really liked the Cruel World 2's in all the pics but when I got them today I was kinda dissapointed.
frown.gif
This is exactly what I feared..
Wasted no time to add them "FS"  though
laugh.gif

Hopefully you're able to recoup your money cause that's a terrible feeling.

This is exactly what I feared..

Wasted no time to add them "FS"  though :lol:
Hopefully you're able to recoup your money cause that's a terrible feeling.

Yeah, it's not like it was an impulse buy or anything so that's why it really sucks for me. First time I have something FS and it's not a good feeling. :smh:

anyone have a lead on where i can get dirty martini's still (10.5)? Ive been searching hard and nothing.

any online releases left, shop with stock left for phone order, anything? Im fiending for these

Still feeling those Life on Mars kicks. Originally was one hundred percent sure I'd go for the red/black joints, but turns out they're red/gray... still dig them but I'm favoring the reds more. I'm going to try for both from Prem, but if you guys haven't ordered from them before on a hype released, expect hyper frustration levels lol.

Still feeling those Life on Mars kicks. Originally was one hundred percent sure I'd go for the red/black joints, but turns out they're red/gray... still dig them but I'm favoring the reds more. I'm going to try for both from Prem, but if you guys haven't ordered from them before on a hype released, expect hyper frustration levels lol.
server problems?

yup...prepare yourself spending the entire Saturday afternoon hitting F5s
That's how it was for the Tiffanys. 

I got through 4 different checkout screens before it told me it was sold out. Each screen took a good 8 minutes to load before getting to the next one.

I suggest making an account and saving all your information. 

soo are we expecting the sea and sand to sell out or chill for a few hours at least until the us wakes up..

soo are we expecting the sea and sand to sell out or chill for a few hours at least until the us wakes up..

Luckily, I'll be up about 5 that morning so I'll check it out and update NT. Has the price been released yet?

Mannnn... I really do like these but that price is ungodly. :smh: Might just wait till it hits the States.. if that ever happens...

The Premier site is crap; it will crash over and over again this weekend I guarantee it.

It happened when I tried to get the Dunk collab and also with the Tiffanys

I don't have much hope for this pack either.

Some of these boutique sites need to get their s*** together.

Will be going after the black/red 6k this Saturday, won't be too mad if I miss out though. I'm currently customizing the similar color blocking on my all red gl3s.

Back
Top Bottom