Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yo those space snacks tho!! Lovin the detail of the toungue tag looking like a space snack wrapper 
nthat.gif
. gave you a follow fam
thnx for the follow lol
smokin.gif
. yeah thats what they were going for, they def put thought into the concept. curious to see what the last one will be.

Those unfilitered pics of the ACES got my mouth watering. That 3M and bright orange is going to look so nice at night.

Just hit you and @zaidxbirdman with the follow. Nice 360 view bro

Those unfilitered pics of the ACES got my mouth watering. That 3M and bright orange is going to look so nice at night.
Thnx for the follow and complement
smokin.gif
. it def gonna be bright even at night bc the 3m reflects very well, much better then the 3m hits on the spacesnack. but thats prob bc the 3m on that one is colored.

Dictator blue is the homie lol
Thanks for the follow

I want this box tho...
lol, apparently im getting subs for u too
roll.gif
, which is fine by me. but guess that means u gotta buy the shoes now since u want the box lol.

nice.

replace the laces with flat royals blues and 
pimp.gif
not sure of the lace options on either one yet. ima see if i can find out that info. ill be sure to pass it along if i do.

Last edited:
Agree, I'd like to see those with some white or blue flats too. It would change the look of the shoe entirely. I love the logo they're using though, the astronaut. Soo good.

Those GR's are amazing! Post up some pics if you get time man. What colour did you cop ?
copped the red, but so tempted to get the others.

It's possible. :smile: I got retail for my grey pair, and $235 shipped for the red pairs. :smile:  And i'm ardy used to the high shipping fees to Singapore. :smile: So i'm immune to it. 
I don't think about the shipping anymore either. Just cop and all will be forgotten when the pairs are in hand.

copped the red, but so tempted to get the others.

I don't think about the shipping anymore either. Just cop and all will be forgotten when the pairs are in hand.
With the top down 

Switching 4 lanes 

With my head out

Screaming

Money ain't a thang
nthat.gif

The more pics I see of the EB's the more I'm leaning towards copping. I used to love astronomy when I was little.

Life on mars came in from end today and to say they are top notch is an understatement! Hope the coves live up to them which are arriving tomorrow!

The Coves/Mints aren't anywhere on the level of the LoM pack haha. Great pickup!
The coves/mints are a good look but you'll be disappointed quality wise after having the LoM's in your hands -- even more so when you consider the retail ticket price.

Last edited:
Did anybody rare breed order on the offspring shipped yet?

Did you pay credit card over the phone or through paypal? If it was through paypal then all tracking is done through there. If it was credit card over the phone and we took down your email address you should receive tracking into via email from USPS. I was off this Saturday so you dealt with my business partner Steve. All packages were shipped out today though, they should have went out yesterday but my pick from USPS never showed up. If you did not receive your tracking info feel free to message me here or email me [email protected] with first and last namr and I will send it over to you.

Did you pay credit card over the phone or through paypal? If it was through paypal then all tracking is done through there. If it was credit card over the phone and we took down your email address you should receive tracking into via email from USPS. I was off this Saturday so you dealt with my business partner Steve. All packages were shipped out today though, they should have went out yesterday but my pick from USPS never showed up. If you did not receive your tracking info feel free to message me here or email me [email protected] with first and last namr and I will send it over to you.

Whoa lol I never knew we had somebody from the store itself would be on here. I'll PM you right now

Back
Top Bottom