Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Did you pay credit card over the phone or through paypal? If it was through paypal then all tracking is done through there. If it was credit card over the phone and we took down your email address you should receive tracking into via email from USPS. I was off this Saturday so you dealt with my business partner Steve. All packages were shipped out today though, they should have went out yesterday but my pick from USPS never showed up. If you did not receive your tracking info feel free to message me here or email me [email protected] with first and last namr and I will send it over to you.
Damn oh damn oh damn you guys did phone orders, and your on NT?
eek.gif

I think you and ecapcity are they only 1's from Jerz on NT, could be wrong tho.

Damn oh damn oh damn you guys did phone orders, and your on NT?:wow:
I think you and ecapcity are they only 1's from Jerz on NT, could be wrong tho.

I was off on Saturday but think 2 pairs were left for phone orders. Yeah I've been on NT since 2003. Back in the day I was heavy in to Jordans and used to post in there, once that phase was over I mainly posted in the Reebok threads. Stumbled across this thread a while back, and post every so often. Mainly like to read comments and see what your guys thoughts are on Saucony, all these collabs, etc. If any of you have any questions let me know, I'd be happy to answer if I can

Theirs a lot of brand & store associates on NT you never who you are dealing with lol

Can I get a hookup deeboks lol

Last edited:
Cool.... always good to see the shops from Jersey tho, especially with good service. If you haven't seen, the Jersey thread can be filled with hatred.
roll.gif

Theirs a lot of brand & store associates on NT you never who you are dealing with lol

Can I get a hookup deeboks lol

Haha, wish I could man. You guys know what the allocations are like for these collabs 12-14 pairs and it differs on every release. We do try and be as fair as possible with regards to the releases and get them to the customers who really want them. Always try to weed out the resellers, etc

Haha, wish I could man. You guys know what the allocations are like for these collabs 12-14 pairs and it differs on every release. We do try and be as fair as possible with regards to the releases and get them to the customers who really want them. Always try to weed out the resellers, etc

That's definitely good to hear from a store associate because there's plenty of shady stores that are more tHan happy to sell to resellers or backdoo the kicks to the employees.

That's definitely good to hear from a store associate because there's plenty of shady stores that are more tHan happy to sell to resellers or backdoo the kicks to the employees.

Well I'll be 100% honest with you, I wear a lot of Saucony so if I want a pair I do get them. It's just a perk of the job you know. And if I have regular customers that spend steady money with us every week they get priority on releases if they want them. You have to take care of the people that support you day in and day out, not just the ones on special releases. I tell everyone, if you want to be guaranteed your pairs and get taken care of you have to support the shop. We try to be as honest and straight forward as we can, especially with releases. We don't want to waste anyone's time, if we don't have a Full size run for release day I always put a sign on the window with the size run we have. This way if we don't have your size, you're not waiting around for nothing and can try your luck somewhere else.

Well I'll be 100% honest with you, I wear a lot of Saucony so if I want a pair I do get them. It's just a perk of the job you know. And if I have regular customers that spend steady money with us every week they get priority on releases if they want them. You have to take care of the people that support you day in and day out, not just the ones on special releases. I tell everyone, if you want to be guaranteed your pairs and get taken care of you have to support the shop. We try to be as honest and straight forward as we can, especially with releases. We don't want to waste anyone's time, if we don't have a Full size run for release day I always put a sign on the window with the size run we have. This way if we don't have your size, you're not waiting around for nothing and can try your luck somewhere else.

I definitely respect that. Loyalty is key. When I referred to the backdoor, I know some shops and even stores like FootLocker that lets employees get first dibs and take most of the sizes and leave no chance for the customer. Like none. Some boutiques aren't even considerate to let the customer know what sizes are available. They make them camp and wait all day to find out there's only 8 kicks.:smh:

@DeadStock Js  Nice change of avatar there. :smile:

As an international customer, I love the service and emphasis on loyalty of the US boutiques. Just so personable and earnest. Not many places like that here in Singapore.

I was off on Saturday but think 2 pairs were left for phone orders. Yeah I've been on NT since 2003. Back in the day I was heavy in to Jordans and used to post in there, once that phase was over I mainly posted in the Reebok threads. Stumbled across this thread a while back, and post every so often. Mainly like to read comments and see what your guys thoughts are on Saucony, all these collabs, etc. If any of you have any questions let me know, I'd be happy to answer if I can
were the offspring really limited to a few hundred pairs???

How you think the line is gonna be at EB on Thursday and Saturday? What time you think I should get there...never got around to going to an EB release before so I'm in the dark on this one.

When will we see a Rare Breed x Saucony??? :D

Is the box in store only? If so anybody wanna throw me an oop? lol 
Thats why I asked, I want that box! I work Thursday until 9pm so im not sure if itd even be worth it to go there after.

Alp is doing pre-orders for $275 if anyone is interested
tired.gif

Thats why I asked, I want that box! I work Thursday until 9pm so im not sure if itd even be worth it to go there after.

Alp is doing pre-orders for $275 if anyone is interested |I .

It's actually 295 plus shipping...

Funny how he only comes into threads when they are trending and picks what shoes to purchase based off of this sites hype.

NT is the new gloat about pickups intended for resale forum.

Saw someone cop 8 pairs of jerry rice trainers and boast all about it..

Ehh, oh well.

It's actually 295 plus shipping...

Funny how he only comes into threads when they are trending and picks what shoes to purchase based off of this sites hype.

NT is the new gloat about pickups intended for resale forum.

Saw someone cop 8 pairs of jerry rice trainers and boast all about it..

Ehh, oh well.
He did the same in the SB thread too i think.

Back
Top Bottom