Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

When will we see a Rare Breed x Saucony??? :D
Hopefully soon. I've been shopping there since they moved to Red Bank and have always received great service. DJ, Steve, and Eugene are always down to chat about kicks too. Really solid shop and they definitely deserve to have a collab soon.

:lol: why all the hate in here? I'm helping people get their shoes and if you don't want it you can try somewhere else. And you were off on the price, it's $275 flat obo. I'm a reasonable guy and ima overlook the disrespect I've received in this thread just to keep this nice saucony thread in peace

:lol: why all the hate in here? I'm helping people get their shoes and if you don't want it you can try somewhere else. And you were off on the price, it's $275 flat obo. I'm a reasonable guy and ima overlook the disrespect I've received in this thread just to keep this nice saucony thread in peace

You know you are gonna catch flak for openly discussing reselling, especially to people who are trying to cop for themselves and in the same threads no less. Don't act like you're a victim.

You know you are gonna catch flak for openly discussing reselling, especially to people who are trying to cop for themselves and in the same threads no less. Don't act like you're a victim.
who brought it up though? Not me, foottraffic did and painted it in a negative light like I'm doing something bad. If you guys don't want it don't order from me, no need to insult me. Also I dont buy shoes simply with the intent to resell, I keep a lot of stuff, but that doesn't really matter.

Damb, just realized the Aces release online on Monday at 4PM here, which means I'll be at work. Internet there is super slow, AND has horrible reception. Oh well, hopefully no strikeouts.

Finally. They are so dope. Only wish it was entirely suede, but the parts that are, are so buttery. LOMs > still though

Last edited:
reliable?

For the most part yes, it's the best host out there in my opinion. I'm able to buy most pairs I want limited or not when buying from a shopify site...

Just play around with adding to cart and checking out for a few minutes the day before release.

reliable?

shopify is reliable in the sense that it's stable, shouldn't crash, won't oversell, etc. does that mean it's any easier for copping a hyped up and highly sought after pair of sneakers...no. it just becomes a game of speed for who's able to complete their order the fastest. don't think it prevents bots from winning either unfortunately. think only kith mixes/changes things up on the site (on release day) to minimize bots from succeeding...

EB just tweeted they'lll have an ugly shirt that's limited to 50 pieces available in-store for the Saucony release...

Last edited:
Changed my mind gonna take my chances In store tomorrow night. Should be relatively easier in store I remember all the shoes in there asics pack didn't sell out in store day of release and they put them up online. And son is buggin charging $275 then saying he's reasonable lol definition of a culture vulture

Changed my mind gonna take my chances In store tomorrow night. Should be relatively easier in store I remember all the shoes in there asics pack didn't sell out in store day of release and they put them up online. And son is buggin charging $275 then saying he's reasonable lol definition of a culture vulture

is it one per?

don't be like that

dude is doing us all a favor selling them for such a steal
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom