Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

These are more subtle in colors than the pass 2 which were just ehh. That grey with that moon print and black outsole very clean but simple IMO lol
Yea I don't have enough subtle colors in my rotation, most of my kicks have pretty loud colors. These will be easy to match, think I'm going to go for them.

too much white IMO. needed a touch more of that moon print and black on that upper imo. like some peeps have said, gonna wait for those official press release photos. 

Edit: Just noticed the Saucony logo on the back is screen printed rather than stitched. Kind of cheapens the feel of the trainer for me lol dumb i know

Last edited:
Does anyone own the Anteater S&S? How's the quality?
Quality is fantastic. On par with the LoMs, however suede does not make up the entire shoe with some nylon on the midpanel. Would absolutely LOVE them if they were full suede. Or replace the nylon with nubuck? 
pimp.gif

Still, not regretting copping them though. Makes striking out on the snacks less painful. Also, need more pics of the moon 6ks. Way too much white.

Personally I like the EB 6k.  Obviously more wearable than the ACES or Space Snacks, neither caught my attention cause they were colors I wouldn't rock.  Need a lace swap to offset that all white look but still a clean shoe.  If they drop this weekend might just camp for em. 

Lol... dude will not get over his feels

and selling a pair for HUNDREDS more than anyone else selling the exact same size and condition makes perfect sense... never a dull moment on NT

Last edited:
Yeah not feeling the 3rd EB shoe as of now. There are at least 3 changes I would make instantly but, not my job.

3rd pair is meh, I'll go for them online prop won't go crazy and line up for those. Aces are the best of space race pack imo

Reserving judgement till official pics come in. Black laces needed in these though, but I don't think I'm gelling with them.

Last edited:
Too early to judge based on those pics. Could easily have been a mock up, especially judging off recent Saucony releases. The materials that have been used on the premier and eb collab have been top notch so far. I highly doubt they'll half *** the pair that I assume is most important to them. Not to mention this is big for Saucony as well as a brand stand point.

Patience :smile:

(If I'm wrong please no hate)

I thought all of them have only dropped at EB.
initial release is at EB, other boutiques and retailers have been receiving a small amount of the aces and space snacks to sell 1 to 2 weeks after the initial release. this 3rd one is said to only be available through EB 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom