Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

just arrived. and they are extra buttery :pimp:

ba-dum-tss.gif

just arrived. and they are extra buttery 
pimp.gif
Extra Buttery indeed. I cant believe its not butter. Wore em yesterday.

PS: Can anyone lead me to a pair of navy Saucony Offsprings in a 9-9.5? Ebay has good prices for sizes 11,11.5 etc.. but 9.5 they want like 400. I'm not trying to pay more than $240 :/

Reps to you, bro. Probably going to grab another colorway of those myself. Is it going to be a coupon code or automatically reduced?

Just did the math all 3 colors (grey pair is nearly sold out) come out to $232 with shipping. not bad probably grab those adidas roshes while I'm at it just to see what's up with them. wish thy had the pure boost but that's another thread

Last edited:
Those laces needs to be changed to some grey or black and they be clean. Sleep my dudes. Moonwalkers are fire :smokin

But disappointed that the quality doesn't look soo good...should been all suede

Last edited:
Those laces needs to be changed to some grey or black and they be clean. Sleep my dudes. These are fire
smokin.gif
Only thing thats stopping me from agree with you is what may be screen printing of the "surface of the moon".

If that whole piece is plastic(which it may not be just speculating) I am not sure how Ill feel. We will jsut have to wait. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom