Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I have a feeling after Monday night there's gonna be a huge price hike. These are so so limited man less than 200 were released in store. A lot of people went home very unhappy. I doubt there's even going to be 300 online.

Between both stores and online it's 250-300 total. EB wanted to make the shoe exclusive to their shop but then Saucony said well we are going to make it limited too. After not getting my pair at LES I hung around and spoke to them. Saucony is trying to run with the big boys so every now and then the major releases are going to be like this they said, where it's just not going to be enough.

Saucony don't play. When they say limited, that shoe is limited. Look at sohos for instance. Those have very few produced. When nike says limited it's a GR compared to when saucony says limited

5 hours in line. They sold out at LES. I got nothing. Bummer.
Damn that suck and my condolences 
smile.gif
. Sounds like the previous drops everyone that came thru got a pair, and not so much for this one. Wouldn't have thought it would end up being like that, people in line not getting a pair that is.

Saucony don't play. When they say limited, that shoe is limited. Look at sohos for instance. Those have very few produced. When nike says limited it's a GR compared to when saucony says limited

He ain't lying unless they release a hyperstrike I believe that s only 25 - 50 pairs or a tier 0 like 500 or so pairs

Moonwalkers are really a great shoe. If you haven't seen them in person IMO your opinion isn't valid. :lol:

They are much better lookin in real life. Really flat lookin in pics.

Moonwalkers are really a great shoe. If you haven't seen them in person IMO your opinion isn't valid.
laugh.gif

They are much better lookin in real life. Really flat lookin in pics.
100% truth. Since i have gotten mine I cant stop looking at them. Im loving these more than my Space Snacks

do you think guys 200usd is fair price for these  DS?
and..sizing is similar to the 6k shadows?
thanks

In the end it's up to how much you want them but I think that's a little higher than I would pay... not by much. So if you really want them, I'd say jump on it. If you're not dying for them, try to lower the price a little.

In the end it's up to how much you want them but I think that's a little higher than I would pay... not by much. So if you really want them, I'd say jump on it. If you're not dying for them, try to lower the price a little.
i think i will go..it looks like it is my last chance to get them..i haven't seen my size for any amount available the last 8-9months..

thanks!

Yup this release was bad. Aces and space snacks were easy cops ( got to LES at like 9:30am for Space snacks and still got my size ).

Got to LES for these Moon Walkers at around 7am. With about 10 heads in front of me they said sold out.

Extra Butter is normally great with respect to everything, releases, customer service, etc.. but this release they messed up.

There were about 100 heads in front of me, and about another 150-200 behind me by the time they opened. They waited to tell us there wasn't enough. If you have100 pairs and see 300 people online, maybe you should say something? So after store opening, we stood on line for a good 2 hours to say sold out smh. Yes I'm salty. 5-6 hours wasted.

PS: Has anyone spotted a 9-9.5 in the navy offspring's for a fair price? Looking to buy.

Back
Top Bottom