Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Which ones?

I personally wouldn't, but I wasn't a big fan of the releases when they started going crazy with prints on the shoes. Those are probably the best of the bunch though. They're a pain to find though so that price doesn't seem out of whack with the amount of pairs floating around.

SNS - 6pm ET = midnight over there

Hanon/END - 7pm ET = midnight over there

As many shoes as y'all ****** buy, y'all ain't memorized that yet? lol ....
Mad people dont know about the euro sites until they run out of US resources

As a fan of runners though you quickly learn about most of the euro sites because there's stuff we don't even get a crack at coming out over there.

any info yet for US Stores?

My local spot has em, and it's definitely not a big shop. I don't even think they've had a Saucony account for more than 2 months, so I think these may be a little more readily available than first thought.

Inquired about them today, if I can't get my size I may be willing to throw an oop for an NTer.

My local spot has em, and it's definitely not a big shop. I don't even think they've had a Saucony account for more than 2 months, so I think these may be a little more readily available than first thought.

Inquired about them today, if I can't get my size I may be willing to throw an oop for an NTer.
yoo that would be much appreciated if I can get a 10.5 ooped

I posted this on ISS but figured I'd post here too...this thread is much more active.

What's going on everyone...real quick, the last release I purchased were I think the YOTD 7's in 2011 or 2012, I sold the majority of my sneakers and haven't really been big into sneakers since then. Recently I went a bit crazy with Roshe's, Lunarglide's, Flyknits to name a few and in looking at runners, I came across Asics and Saucony.

I am in LOVE with Saucony's, especially the Grid 9000 dot pack, which I am currently on the hunt for.

I am a true 11.5, I have found some in 11.5 (pricey) but plenty in 11 and 12, resale prices seem high?

If you had to choose between an 11 or 12, being a True 11.5, what would you choose?
I'm going to try to find all 3 in 11.5, but the search is futile.

Best price I've found is $160 for the green pair, and $170 for red and blue pairs (shipped). Also into the Dirty Martini's which best prices are around $230ish

Would you say these are decent resale prices?

On my radar are Shadow LOM's and Ace's too...for Asics I NEED urban camo Gel Lyte iii's in my life! Aaand perhaps the recent Ubiq's.

Ok ok ending the long post! lol

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom