Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

they maybe had a few size runs. I carted an 11 once my size sold out (Im a 10) and thought about it for a few seconds....then I released them. Hope someone that wanted them got them

Damnit. I thought that said 12:01 pm!! I'm starting to this these or the kushwhackers just wasn't meant to be

Last edited:
Thanks ghost
nthat.gif
I got a 9 and they're perfect. 8.5 would be no good.

But let's face it. They're a cool shoe to look at and hold and touch, but as a grown man, I don't see myself wearing them

I'm sure wat happened is exactly wat happened to me for the online release they way oversold 10.5-11 like by a lot so they had 10s an 9s left an either U got lucky and answered the phone when they called(cause Callin bck you not getting an answer) they offered one of those sizes or a refund so I chose to take the 10 to hopefully trade for an 11.. Hope that aids in your well same predicament that happened to me lol

Same exact thing happenned to me...

Man the epitomes are def up for collab of year so far I mean all the details.. WoW
But the people
Who have the Kushwackers how's the quailty or material use

Thank god sneakerfreaker does 1 collab every 3 years. By far the worst company to deal with. I know I'm always saying be patient but wtf already. So question for all you peeps who haven't got tracking yet. Have you logged into your SF account? And if so, what does it say the status of your order is?

Thank god sneakerfreaker does 1 collab every 3 years. By far the worst company to deal with. I know I'm always saying be patient but wtf already. So question for all you peeps who haven't got tracking yet. Have you logged into your SF account? And if so, what does it say the status of your order is?

How do I create a SF acct? Been trying since before the release. I'm usually pretty patient/understanding, but a whole week and not a single thing?

Back
Top Bottom