Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

nice find. Those politics would've been a nice pick up at 90 but that 13 is too big in saucony for me
They had a few sizes of the Jacksons up last night, but wouldn't let you add to cart. Had some msg like "This item is not currently available for purchase - please try again in a few minutes"

Would've copped the sz 10 they had up, $100 shipped is a great deal.

Saucony didn't put up all the sizes for the pack, which I don't understand at all.

Noticed that too. Kinda bull, if you ask me. If they're to be excluded, just put an exclusion on them. Don't take sizes off the site like that. Was definitely going to grab a pair with 30% off.

They had a few sizes of the Jacksons up last night, but wouldn't let you add to cart. Had some msg like "This item is not currently available for purchase - please try again in a few minutes"

Would've copped the sz 10 they had up, $100 shipped is a great deal.

They sold out quick. Both Politics pairs. Had a 9.5 in the Battle of NOLA in cart but got cart jacked. The next day of savings starts at 7pm, I believe, so if you're into other brands, keep an eye out on their site's front page. They've done NBs, Sauconys, and Reeboks so far.

They sold out quick. Both Politics pairs. Had a 9.5 in the Battle of NOLA in cart but got cart jacked. The next day of savings starts at 7pm, I believe, so if you're into other brands, keep an eye out on their site's front page. They've done NBs, Sauconys, and Reeboks so far.
Thanks for the heads-up on the 7pm start time -- didn't know that!

30% off Originals on the saucony site, code "ORIGINALS30" Pretty sure the Irish coffee pack is included, but most good sizes are gone  - http://bit.ly/1DEhQMj

When you check to see what the price would be on the Irish Coffee Pack and not a single one has your size left

Any thoughts Decent price for Bodega Phase 2 Shadow 5000 the blue pair with a 8/10 condition (I paid 120)

LPU
Been holding out for Kushwackers under $200, and luckily these bad boys fell into my lap, not DS but pretty damn clean and the best part was the $130 Shipped
Happy to cross them off the list.
Its also good to know 11.5 is the smallest i can go in Saucony, i was worried because i always go with 12, and always prefer to size up over sizing down but it worked out :smile:

Last edited:
LPU
Been holding out for Kushwackers under $200, and luckily these bad boys fell into my lap, not DS but pretty damn clean and the best part was the $130 Shipped
Its also good to know 11.5 is the smallest i can go in Saucony, i was worried because i always go with 12, and always prefer to size up over sizing down but it worked out :smile:

Congrats on the LPU :pimp:

LPU

Yea not sure why I see others say to go up 1/2 sz SD grids when I could easily go down to 11.5.

Nice pickup, but that lacing. Both going over to the same direction rather than mirrored is bugging me lol. In terms of sizing, I got my nike tts which fits a tad short. I wish I went .5 up, but it's not too big a deal.

Lmao, i only relaced the right shoe just to try it on and be sure theyd fit. They'll be symmetrical when they hit the streets though because Im kind of OCD when it comes to lacing haha.

They can keep them.  Not feeling the patterned materials used on these or either END 9k's.

Looking for advice: I got caught in the rain while wearing Shadow 6000 Running man and now the 'suede' on the toebox is all hard and kinda ruined, is there anything that can fix it or..?

Looking for advice: I got caught in the rain while wearing Shadow 6000 Running man and now the 'suede' on the toebox is all hard and kinda ruined, is there anything that can fix it or..?

I got my Three Lies GL3s wet one time and did a complete cleaning with angelus easy cleaner and used a brush to try and fix the nap after getting the suede wet and they look pretty good now. I think i brushed too hard on my Three Lies because it kind of pulled the suede loose in some spots so the suede nap is longer, most noticeably around the toebox, but the suede went back to being soft and still changes color when brushed. Much better than that crusty look. And if you do have some longer nap when your done you can carefully hit it with 150 grit sand papers and it will chop down those annoying longer suede "threads", or whatever you wanna call em.

but what id personally try if i had to do it again:

The before and after pics are pretty convincing. Nap looks good and all. If i ever soak another suede pair i care about im going to try the Reshoevn8r.

Good luck to ya with whatever you try.

Last edited:
What happened to the Red Noise on End? Seems a bit weird that they were sitting in every size possible and now they aren't even on End. anymore, I have a hard time believing that they would have suddenly sold out.

I would guess they sold them to some retailers like they did with the Ventilator Husky.

They probably distributed to other retailers.... got the husky end ventilators off sns a couple months back... came with special box lol

Back
Top Bottom