Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I found one lol

***Double Flame Suit on :emoji_joy:

SP:emoji_eyes:KY SZN: a GOVRN ColLABoRAYtion.

Saucony Jazz OG X AM1 - Universal Monsters X Super 7 Pack
Saucony Jazz OG X Nike Air Max 1 - Universal Monsters X Super7 Set.png

Frankenstein
Saucony Jazz OG X Nike Air Max 1 - Universal Monsters X Super7 - Frankenstein.png

Bride of Frankenstein
Saucony Jazz OG X Nike Air Max 1 - Universal Monsters X Super7 - Bride of Frankenstein.png

Mummy
Saucony Jazz OG X Nike Air Max 1 - Universal Monsters X Super7 - Mummy.png

If you put aside brand significance and focussolely on imagery, you can see that the three boulders/stones in the river (Saucony’s logo) reflect the same imagery of the chamber in the air unit chamber!

Last edited:
Did anyone cop the claimas? I got caught up trying to get playoff 8s and when I went to the site my size was already toast

I was going to ask the same thing. I didn't know they were releasing, but I feel like they will have a wider release soon.

Yeah I have no idea if there's a larger release. I saw him on the complex podcast and they looked super clean on feet. I just got caught up in trying to find Playoff 8's, failed in doing that, and it was like a half hour after on sale at his site. Dunzo across the board.

I forgot all about the Claimas til yesterday. Think I'll get the Cappuccino 6Ks as a consolation.
Just pulled the trigger on the Cappuccinos since Saucony was down to 3 pairs in my size. Used a fake cell # to get a 10% code cuz I'm salty about this Dodgers game lol. Haven't seen them pop up anywhere else, while the Raccoons seem to be showing up all over and hopefully I can get 'em on sale down the road.

Meanwhile - anyone have a pair of the GTX 6Ks? If so, are the tongues attached to the upper all the way up, so it's waterproof up to the collar? TIA

Back
Top Bottom