Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Saucony is pretty consistent with their sizing. However, just for extra assurance, the Grid Shadow 2s fit TTS, correct?

I’m on the verge of pulling the trigger on the Shamrocks/St. Paddy’s Day cw.

I'm between a 9.5 and 10. Wear 10s in pro grids and my size 10 shadows definitely fit more snug than the grids. Maybe not enough to size up because when I tried a 10.5, they felt kinda clown shoe-ish if that makes sense.

I wear a 9.5 in vomeros and 10s in air maxes if that helps at all.

But good thing about ordering off Saucony is they have free shipping and free returns. So just order your true size and half size up and return the one that doesn't fit. I've done that numerous times.

Somehow in spite of the zillion promo emails I got about the Bodegas I forgot to try for them earlier. Looks like it was a **** show, though, so I probably didn't miss anything. I love how they don't even have the product page up any more - you'd think they'd want to showcase them on their site for longer than a few hrs.

Can confirm, it was a ****show.

My size sold out in ~30 seconds
They knew they stuck it to the real heads and that they got scooped by bots and resellers. You don’t turn off comments and remove the product unless you want to sweep that under the rug. Even their thank you post was drafted and ready to go as soon as it sold out.

Do they think they’re above reputational harm? I’m baffled why you’d put all that effort into it and wrap it in five min knowing you sold out your creation to hack middlemen.

BDGA definitely changed it up after how bad the last release went for them. I wonder what were the financial implications on them and how much they lost. You can scoop that pair for around $30-40.

Got my caves in and they're awesome. I just hope they're real. Ha. I got them off eBay from overseas so they weren't available for their authentication program. He seller has really good feedback though so fingers crossed. Let me know if anybody who has a pair sees anything that sticks on mine. Would be appreciated.
1000002672.jpg

Last edited:
Got my caves in and they're awesome. I just hope they're real. Ha. I got them off eBay from overseas so they weren't available for their authentication program. He seller has really good feedback though so fingers crossed. Let me know if anybody who has a pair sees anything that sticks on mine. Would be appreciated.
1000002672.jpg
you're good those are legit, unless they say Sock - A - Knee

Crystal Caves are dope, but too "flashy" for my old@#$ :lol:

These just came in though(in a completely destroyed box:smh:). The Omni 9s are the one retro runner that are so comfortable and fit my feet perfectly.

Sauc.jpg
They aren't that flashy honestly. Not like some of these other pink and combos of bright color pairs that have been releasing recently. These are a more subtle flash if that makes sense. Ha.

And I agree on the comfort and fit. I'm a big 993 and vomero guy but the Omnis fit my foot a little better, and feel a little better, than both of those other models. Desperately needing more colorways though. That's what the vomeros really have going for them. There's a new, simple, usually solid colorway every week it seems.

Crystal Caves are dope, but too "flashy" for my old@#$ :lol:

These just came in though(in a completely destroyed box:smh:). The Omni 9s are the one retro runner that are so comfortable and fit my feet perfectly.

Sauc.jpg
Different strokes and all that I guess. These to me are way brighter and flashier than the Crystal Caves. There’s a lot of contrast of white against that bright blue, whereas the CC’s are a mix of darker colors. Seems more subtle to me.

Different strokes and all that I guess. These to me are way brighter and flashier than the Crystal Caves. There’s a lot of contrast of white against that bright blue, whereas the CC’s are a mix of darker colors. Seems more subtle to me.
I’m old school, base white or black with one-two pop colors. I don’t need ALL the colors

Back
Top Bottom