Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

there are grapes around, anything that comes out at footlocker is generally around for a while because WE HAVE SO MANY FOOTLOCKERS, FOOT ACTIONS, and ATHLETE'S FOOT stores in Detroit. There has to be over 50....thats not counting any mall locations. I didn't even know stores sold dunks/sbs in SE Michigan, those things are like boycotted in Detroit because they're so ugly, lol.

Puffer Reds and Burn Rubber defenitely have the best staff and sometimes they know about af1s, sometimes they don't. I need to take a trip to Footprints though.

Oh yea, I heard the Frankensteins were cancelled, but we'll see I guess. I already had more than a few pairs.
www.FORCESANDFITTEDS.com - Air Force 1's and New Era Fitteds

"I bought the shoes, wore em', and sold em' before you saw em'"-ME

Quote:
I didn't even know stores sold dunks/sbs in SE Michigan, those things are like boycotted in Detroit because they're so ugly, lol.

WE GET IT DOG

you DON'T LIKE DUNKS

OKAY

WE UNDERSTAND

now continue rocking 1s like every other ninja in MI
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

Quote:
Oh yea, I heard the Frankensteins were cancelled, but we'll see I guess. I already had more than a few pairs.

Actually Frankensteins have NEVER been on any US release calendar, nor have they ever been in the US Nike computer system. So noone should be expecting them to release in the US. Could they, yes possibly.

Quote:
now continue rocking 1s like every other ninja in MI

True story. 9 out of 10 doods on the street are wearing af1's. Why on earth do people want to wear the exact same thing as everyone else? They could be some super ultra limited colorway handstitched by Jesus himself, but I wouldn't even take a 2nd look at them, cause they are just Af1's now. They have lost all individuality and prestige to me. When i see a dood wearing Af1's, I see a 1997 Ford Taurus driving down the road, nothing special.
[/b]​

Blue ribbon Jordan Stabs will be at Footprints on Friday the 13th.
Along with Nordic inside-out AF1 and anthrocite Dunk.
Anything else that Nike would want to release on Friday the 13th will be here too.
smile.gif

THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR IS TRUTH​

Launch Board Shop will have it's October SB's on Friday the 13th.
Taxi series Team Edition (NYC).
Aqua/Ash Dunk.
New Abbington (replaced FC).
Green suede Classic with yellowed sole.

^ will definetly stop by

Quote:
True story. 9 out of 10 doods on the street are wearing af1's. Why on earth do people want to wear the exact same thing as everyone else? They could be some super ultra limited colorway handstitched by Jesus himself, but I wouldn't even take a 2nd look at them, cause they are just Af1's now. They have lost all individuality and prestige to me. When i see a dood wearing Af1's, I see a 1997 Ford Taurus driving down the road, nothing special.

not to mention the heinously FAKE 1s that float around the area too...it pretty much makes real pairs valueless. LOL @ the amount of fugazi sheeds swimming around this side of the state.

got my 11 today too, at 12 oaks, they have 8.5-10 and 12 left...but they are killing the price at 89.99 dollars...boooooo that store...

also got a pair of frankensteins today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they came in and sold out.........And the final word on the Frankensteins is that they are for sure canceled for the US market, we only get the orage and black (scareface or half and half) style shoe.....

Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Stopped by Footprints yesterday (cause its 2AM friday morning and I'm finishing a paper... :lol:
laugh.gif
) and picked up the Stabs in a 11.5. Who took my 12, haha, jp.

Air Force 1's were decent looking.

If anyone needs any help drop me a PM.

SOMEONE around he stay gaffling the size 12 at almost every store in the city...i've had to settle for 11.5 so many times

lol, i bet you and me steal eachothers sz 12s all the time

*will be going to launch today earlier now*

yeah guys its me that keeps stealing your Ann Arbor size 12's, I got hookups and I act fast. Lucky you get 11.5, cuz some times I buy those too.

sorry in advance, and let the battles begin!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

LOL low key i got the only size 12 Aquachalks for launch literally ONE MINUTE before another guy came in and asked for it

i feel bad though cause I said "what size" he said "12" and I said "OHHHHH" and slide mine out the bag :rofl:
roll.gif

i shouldn'tve did that lol

I won't go into this, even though I'd really like to.

Either way, we all do share one common thing, we like sneakers. They may be different brands/styles, but we do like them. Some of us are obviously more fly than others (thats a personal opinion), but that's all good. I'm in support of everyone getting money and buying what they like.

.....but, if you've seen a guy wearing 98 Jewel Air Force 1's (black and orange) in Detroit, then feel free to let me know. I'll throw my pair away.
www.FORCESANDFITTEDS.com - Air Force 1's and New Era Fitteds

"I bought the shoes, wore em', and sold em' before you saw em'"-ME

Quote:
.....but, if you've seen a guy wearing 98 Jewel Air Force 1's (black and orange) in Detroit, then feel free to let me know. I'll throw my pair away.

and for the right price I could cop Paris dunks or Londons or Pigeons and they'd blow them out of the water (thats a personal opinion)

that said though i wish you and your website well. Our paths have more than likely crossed at puffer red's before.

I really didn't even bother with those Aqua Chalks. They didn't appeal to me. Anything else looking good for SB?

Quote:
I really didn't even bother with those Aqua Chalks. They didn't appeal to me. Anything else looking good for SB?
not that I've seen. I despise the 3bears series and Launch isn't copping anyway [thank god]. The Godfather highs are alright, but the lows are weak IMO too...in terms of non dunk SBs, i haven't seen the abbington but i've heard good things.

It might be worth the drive for those of you that are really into SB's.

PREMIER - Grand Rapids, MI
www.premiersole.com/

They get every SB release and always have a decent amount of stock on hand. Plus a lot of other gems.

Quote:
It might be worth the drive for those of you that are really into SB's

Welcome to NT my man.
Yeah, I've only heard good things about Premier.
Just tell 'em not to mark those SRP prices up more than like 10 bucks (if anything at all). Only spot in MI with a Premium SB account and they (or you?) know it.

---been here since the start/watched 'em put it together/watched 'em take it apart. ----- JZ

^ Yo, do the folks at Premier ship at all? I was only to get in there a few times before I moved outta G.R., and its a nice spot with decent prices.
[/b]

^^ i hope they do
"welcome all of yall to my dark recesses,
this is where i keep the bars like bathtub edges."

-lupe fiasco

Quote:
Yo, do the folks at Premier ship at all?

I'm gonna say, no. I don't think they would risk losing such a good SB account by shipping out shoes every month.
According to SB account terms and conditions, you cannot ship.
Of course their are exceptions for National Accounts that sell SB online only, but Premier ain't one of 'em.

^ Yeah, I'm not worried about the SBs at all. Not my steez. But I'm assuming the shipping thing may carry over to the other QS shoes they get.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom