Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

But I'm assuming the shipping thing may carry over to the other QS shoes they get.

What type of goodies may we be talking about here? What type of account do they have?

I heard something about a special New Balance account awhile ago, but I don't remember what was said about that.

How are they doing with apparel?

====

on a totally random note i must say i'm glad at the success of this thread and what it has spawned so far in our small reigon. Props to all posters with updates, store owners/managers who do the same, and whatnot. Hopefully they'll build a niketown closer to ANYTHING other than summerset.

===

carry on.
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

Sommerset...Ed...Sommerset

nah, just playing, i used to say it like that too way back in the day.

But if niketown were to expand (and there are many other major cities in the US that would get love first) it would either be in Downtown by Comerica/Ford Field or in Oakland County = Sommerset/Troy/B-ham area

Quote:
I heard something about a special New Balance account awhile ago, but I don't remember what was said about that.

Yeah. It's kinda a new thing for NB. Just called Limited Classic right now. Included are the emboidered 574's. Like the ones in Sole Collector a couple months back.
More to come this spring...

THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR IS TRUTH​

puffer reds is selling the Vs this weekend and are almost out of the Baseball 1s.

i was down at premier today in grand rapids, they got some good stuff in there, didnt see any jordan dunks, i was kinda mad

So who's getting or has got the Hallowens, cause I got waaay too many people asking me and I won't have 'em.
I'm talkin about the mens, not the womens.
Thanks.

Quote:
So who's getting or has got the Hallowens, cause I got waaay too many people asking me and I won't have 'em.
I'm talkin about the mens, not the womens.
Thanks.

i'm almost 100% sure PR will

Yo, can some people please give me the run down on Burn Rubber? Is the spot hot? i've never been, but it seems like everybody on NT gets their kicks from everywhere but Burn Rubber! please give me some feed back. what accounts do they have?

^It's a decent spot. Honestly though, I've been there a few times and I haven't been too impressed. They do have some nice kicks, but everytime I've been, I've missed out on my size by a day or hours..go figure. I'd say it is definitely worth your time if you're in the area, but I wouldn't make a cross-state trip, like I did a few times.

And maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems like that spot opened up with the sole intent to make $$. Of course every business has that goal, but it just seems like they're not really in it for "the love". From my experiences, they haven't been too knowledgeable on kicks, except for what was hot at the current moment. Again, maybe I'm wrong, but that's just my take on it.
On eBay: 10 Deep "DEEP DOTS" Hoodie in BLACK, XXL!!

^^^^^^ Everybody has an opinion, but the real run down goes like this. They have one of the most knowledgeable staffs I have been in touch with. Yeah Puffers gets more stuff but they are as close to a tier 0 account as we are ever going to have here in the great state of Michigan.

But back to Burn Rubber, the owner works for Nike and all the staff are sneaker freaks. They know more than any other store I have been to, even about stuff that they dont stock (SBs, reeboks, vans, etc..) Now what they get in is a different story. They are not quite urban, but they get some urban stuff, they are officially indie energy.what ever the hell that means, they get Jordan brand products but no Lstyle. So I hope this answers everyones Burn Rubber questions.

Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

URBAN OUTFITTERS Ann Arbor has white cement dunk lows

i copped, as they're way better IRL than what people said here and they weren't at journeys.

Sizing tip; i wear a sz 12 in SB lows, 11.5 in 6.0/gr lows

i tried on an 11, it fit perfect
i tried on a 12, with a SB sole, and it fit perfect

i went with the 12 for that reason

the 11.5 and sz 12 are gone already, other than that, it looked like a FSR

Footprints got the Nordic Pack Stab in today.
1 bill.
Black Jordan Dunks are soon to follow (don't pay more than SRP for them! 70 bucks.)
These Stabs look a billion times better in person.
These complete the Nordic Pack for the shop.
Only a few of the AF1 left and Dunks are starting to sell faster everyday.
201160209.jpg

Footprints just got these 2 womens Dunks in too.
70 bucks.
Soft and cuddly suede.
201292641.jpg

201292639.jpg

Black J Dunk now at Footprints. $70.00
Sizes 8.5 to 14.
201812573.jpg

"Purple Pigeons" or whatever you wanna call em will be dropping at Launch Board Shop next Tuesday, the 14th.
28 pair. Sizes 4.5 to 13 (6.5 is already spoken for, sorry).

198919196.jpg

How much the purps runnin?

Quote:
And maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems like that spot opened up with the sole intent to make $$. Of course every business has that goal, but it just seems like they're not really in it for "the love". From my experiences, they haven't been too knowledgeable on kicks, except for what was hot at the current moment. Again, maybe I'm wrong, but that's just my take on it.

That was my first impression when I went there.

Back
Top Bottom