Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

hey TRIFE i thought you moved...

get at me... i'm unloading a TON of old stock... figured I'd give you first dibs before ebay.

^^^ I'm beginning to think Premier doesn't know what they're sellin unless they're Premium SB shoes (and even then...) Just throwing vague updates on here in hopes...
They're funny. :lol:
laugh.gif
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

Quote:
I'm beginning to think Premier doesn't know what they're sellin unless they're Premium SB shoes (and even then...) Just throwing vague updates on here in hopes...
If You Want The Ultimate, You Must Be Willing To Pay The Ultimate Price​

yeah what do you mean?

I'm pretty sure everyone on this board is well aware of what these shoes are.

Not sure? Click the link and see the pic. Easy as that.

www.premiersole.com/

Like I said I assume everyone knows about these shoes and the stories behind them. All the info and pics are leaked so far ahead of time in so many places it's hard not to know what is coming out.

And for the website. It's the easiest most organized way to keep our customers updated on exact release dates for all our shoes. Our customers are all pretty aware of what's coming and the story behind the shoes but just need the exact release date. It's a good tool for everyone.

In the future I'll start throwing up some more info on the special shoes.

Your shop speaks for itself anyway.
You always got tight gear there.
I didn't mean to come off like I was knockin Premier.
It's a great spot and we share a lot of reps who always have good things to say.
Thanks for the info.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

you 2 should meet up halfway in like...flint...and duke it out for shoe shop supremacy lol
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

:rofl:
roll.gif

only if bootleg and I meet up and duke it out for the size 12's in Michigan...

LIPDUNK, check your Inbox, I have some things to ask you.

Quote:
you 2 should meet up halfway in like...flint

For the size 12-13 cats, make a stop down to Kalamazoo. My homie basically opened up a storefront to get rid of a TON of his stock. He's got a lot of older stuff in there, and it is all moderately priced, for the most part. Think eBay prices without the shipping.

Anyways, as cheesy as it sounds, it's called "Sole II Soul". Right past downtown Kazoo on Portage Rd. across the street from the liquor store "On The Rocks". Can't miss it.

Since I was back in MI for a few weeks, I stopped by there this past Saturday to check it out. Definitely check it out. Like I said, a large majority of his @#%$ is 11.5 and up, but he does have "normal" sizes, too. :lol:
laugh.gif
XXL Crooks & Castles RAG STRIPE Hoodie -- $19.99 as of 11/25/06. 1 day to go. Holler at this link.​

Yo Trife,
Did he have a shop in Kalamazoo?
I lived there for a couple years back in college (92-94).
Just wondering.
I hit Pirahna Alley (sp?) and Gazelle sports up back then down on the once walking-only mall downtown.
Talk to the old Pirahna Alley manager quite a bit still.

I was wondering what that spot was all about. One of their flyers ended up at our shop. It read "Gourmet Soul" or something.

So he is leasing a space just to sell his own stock? I might try and head down there and check it out.

If anyone is interested we got the Element Delphi kit yesterday. It's suppossed to be real limited quantities. It's a matching Deck, T and Shoe. The T's and boards are real nice.

check out the pics

www.premiersole.com/

Trife,

are we talking all assortments of stock, like jordans, old-school runners, dunks, ect.?

I might have to make a trip on Saturday afternoon.

Quote:
We should meet up in Flint to open another shop is what we should do . . . I think Flint and Lansing are seriously hurting

exactly. i'm originally from flint and spent the summer working in lansing. both could use some spots. i'm tired of seeing my little cuz in fakes he copped at the gas station.
hail to the victors, baby.

Green Tokyo Taxi Dunk comes in today along with the new Dunk Mid
All SRP. Don't sleep on the Mid!
210930424.jpg

208912949.jpg

208912951.jpg

The Kameda Brothers Quickstrike pack just arrived at Footprints.
Inspired by the 2 Japanese Champion Boxers, Daiki and Koki.
Inscribed on the insoles is Japanese lettering for Have Your Dream.
211230667.jpg

Back
Top Bottom