Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Fallin' to the second page?!?! this doesn't happen around here...

Sooooooooo...what info do we have on shops getting the 25th Anny AF1's next month? I'm assuming Puffer Red's will get their share.

Eric, the restock is in correct?

puffer red's is actually making [as corny as it sounds] an entire AIR FORCE ONE DEPARTMENT for the 25th anniversary releases.....

..its gonna be a fiasco LOL. I love the store, but remember when they first expanded to the other building? a complete clusterfcuk haha. they're already about the most cramped store of all time, i don't know how they'll make this work...
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Quote:
re stocks suck.....it means more people with my kicks
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

^^^^^ read what comes after that.....its called an ironic statement!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Hey Lipdunk, is footprints getting the jordan iv dunks?
and also, did you by any chance get the rayguns track jackets, too?
nsb.org: jDot

Quote:
is footprints getting the jordan iv dunks?
214979995.jpg
214979993.jpg
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

Kix-Files put together a nice little page on the
Undefeated 2nd round AF1's that Footprints will have.
Check it out HERE
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

Puffer red's got 25% off everything but jordans....

Merry Christmas to SE michigan....hopefully yall gave and got somethin good. God bless, and happy new year.

Definatly. Merry Christmas to everyone in the snow-less Michigan right now.

Anyone else going to the Rose Bowl?

Footprints just got the new Ironstone Hemp Dunks
70 dollars SRP.
The heavy woven hemp is really. New Nike box with these too.

216660075.jpg

216660070.jpg

216660088.jpg

wow those are nice lipdunk. Is that gumsole or just brown?

It's a gum outsole (thanks Nike).
Check 'em out if your around.

Quote:
hey answer, im going to the rose bowl. where r u staying?

Good question. Haha... we'll be looking for a hotel room tomorrow (most likely in the Santa Monica area, but I really have no clue). My buddies are all in the hotel with the players and if worst comes to worst, I'll just crash in their suite.

Got my flights booked though. Leaving the 30th and getting back on the 2nd.

i will likely stop in this evening. The gumsole sealed the deal for me, wanna see in person. I never picked up any other hemp dunks and these are interesting to say the least.

Does any store in Mich still have the Fire Red V (11.5/12)? I know its a long shot but I figured I would ask.
www.myspace.com/dgebs

$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5
$80 Lebron II 10.5
$200 OG Black IV size 13
$300 99 white Retro IV size 12

^^^^Not that I have seen or been told, or been told yes when I called, or anything. Fire reds sold out faster than the L'style that released on the same day (and justly they should have, cuz the L'style is a beat looking shoe). Plus you wear my size, so thats one less for you, best bet is to go to a chain store that can look it up on thier computer and see if they can ship it from another store.

or you can always by mine, and I will try to find another pair. $225 shipped......

good luck

Quote:
Does any store in Mich still have the Fire Red V (11.5/12)? I know its a long shot but I figured I would ask.

i dunno about retail, but i was at tanger in howell a couple days before christmas and they had TONS. they also had some 14s that theyve had for the last few months. does no one know about the howell outlets or do people just not go there bc its howell?

also where in ann arbor is footprints? ive lived out here for 3 years and never heard of them
"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

first off, Footprints and Launch are located on S.University. I dont know the cross streets, but you cant miss it. Its right on the corner of a blinking red. Hit up LipDunk he will give you the info.

and secondly, since when did howell get jordans? most people dont go to howell cuz they, up untill this, got crap!!!!! Looks like I have to add this to my list of monthly trips. Heads up to everyone that post useful info in this great MI thread. Birch run is getting a huge shippment...in about 2 weeks, lots of back stock and the remaining salesman samples from last year.

best believe, I would not tell any of you if I did not have the hook up to look at it first....so if you wear an 11.5-12 dont waste your time, cuz it aint making it to the floor if its fresh.

Back
Top Bottom