*Official Season 4 LOST Discussion Topic* |VOL. no NYCKNICKS aka spoilerfree.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Its a conspiracy. They never left Australia. They are in Fuji where all our LOSTies have started their new life. Desmond doesn't time travel. He just dreams that he is dreaming.
You're wrong. Clearly, the Others are secretly Harry Potter characters in disguise out to obliviate the Losties. The Island is really the newheadquarters to the Orders of the Phoenix and Ben is the Island's secret keeper. Unfortunately, the effects of the Fidelius charm is running out so theOthers are getting desperate. The people coming to "rescue" the Losties are really reinforcements from Dumbledore. The whole jumping back and forththrough time thing with Desmond is really the malfunctioning of the Time Turner.

Clearly.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

laugh.gif
@ this.

but maybe it has to deal with farrady feeling some "side effects"
since he was obviously going through it too with des as his constant ...

I see what you're saying but I doubt this is the case. It seems like the main side effect that Daniel was referring to is thinking you are from adifferent time.
Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i was about to click on the official lost thread, good thing i didn't
laugh.gif
... NYCKNICKS just knows too much... people keep askin him questions and he's just trying to help out, which eventually leads to spoilers... can't wait for next week
pimp.gif

Don't get it twisted! This is the OFFICIAL Lost thread, unless you'd prefer to discuss spoilers anybody else could find on theweb elsewhere.

I think I am going to participate in both threads...

I like reading the bullet points about the upcoming episodes, but some other stuff that is revealed I could do without.

pimp.gif

Thanks, i'm am SO scared of going into the other post, i love the lively discussion and theories and things i dont notice, but just finding out bluntly whodies and who lives is a big
sick.gif

One SUPER interesting thing i noticed...

This is the scene where Sawyer finally confronts Cooper (amazing scene by the way). If you listen carefully Cooper says that before he came to the island heheard that "they found your plane on the bottom of the ocean."

This is very interesting because it was only a couple episodes ago that Faraday and the pilot dude first saw on tv the news of the plane crash and how it wasdiscovered on the bottom

of the ocean. How the hell did Cooper know? Maybe im thinking too hard... but can someone fill me in with the proper timeline between i guess when Faraday andhis crew left for the

island and when Cooper was brought to the island?? again.... maybe im thinking too hard, its 4 freakin am here gah

Back
Top Bottom