Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

The lineup looks so much better with Branyan back it's amazing. Now imagine it with one more consistent power bat.

My Jinx has worked on Silva so far
nerd.gif

I will continue to talk bad about him if this keeps up

Get Silva out of here and send him down to the minors to work on his game. This is getting ridiculous, on the other hand we can't complain about theM's offense too much.

phew, they made it close. oh well, in the words of dominic toretto, it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile... winning's winning.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

in the words of dominic toretto, it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile... winning's winning.
laugh.gif
Oh so true.

M's > Angels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
the angels SUCK right now.
roll.gif

wink.gif
Nah, come on, I wouldn't go as far as rubbing it in on those guys,cuz things can easily change in a short time... I'm the eternal pessimist... expect the worst and hope for the best. We just need to take advantage ofeveryones' struggles right now, cuz I'm sure they'll come charging back.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
the angels SUCK right now.
roll.gif

wink.gif
Nah, come on, I wouldn't go as far as rubbing it in on those guys, cuz things can easily change in a short time... I'm the eternal pessimist... expect the worst and hope for the best. We just need to take advantage of everyones' struggles right now, cuz I'm sure they'll come charging back.
true, it was at one point 9-3 or 9-4 and they came back within one. aardsma and lowe SUCKED tonight because that game should've been ablowout.

Wash not looking sharp at all, while the M's bats are pretty quiet...

oh well...

Not to be negative, but the first time games this series they didn't face big name pitchers..and now that they do today..they are shutout so far...hope itisn't a sign of things to come.

Originally Posted by daglove20

Not to be negative, but the first time games this series they didn't face big name pitchers..and now that they do today..they are shutout so far...hope it isn't a sign of things to come.

i think we all knew that was the case... oh well, two series wins for m's

silva is a fat %^#@^@. %#@^@ HIM.
laugh.gif

got smacked yesterday...Wash was pitching surreal he had to come back down to earth eventually
ohwell.gif

Satisfied with a series win though
pimp.gif

hopefully we have enough for two games today. i definitely can't listen to the chicago broadcast "you cannnn putttt itt on the boarddddd, YES!"and all that #@^@.
laugh.gif

welp, abysmal offense today in the first game for the L. sure hope we have some better bats for the second game. please bench franklin 'auto out'gutierrez.

Jaba has a good outing and the O cant do anything for him
smh.gif

2nd game by the O and Felix
pimp.gif
....although we left alot of dudes on base
eyes.gif

Yeah, this offense is pretty strange... comes and goes...

how about moving Branyan up? The guy's been on a tear as of late (judging from his numbers anyway, as I haven't seen all his AB's)...

Back
Top Bottom