Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

TBTC ~ The M's will be wearing these unis tonight... furthermore, all the players will be wearing their socks high... a good chance to see Jr.'sSwingman Remix's, as well as the other cleats...

2009160702.jpg

I have a feeling JR breaks out the Jackie Robinsons tonight. Anyone notice JR is Robinson's initials and 42 is 24 backwards??? I know, I'm reallystretching.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I have a feeling JR breaks out the Jackie Robinsons tonight. Anyone notice JR is Robinson's initials and 42 is 24 backwards??? I know, I'm really stretching.

Lol... just a bit...

I'm thinking Jr will wear some black-leather cleats like they did in the old-days... I doubt he'll wear the Jackie cleats, since they were essentiallyjust for Jackie Robinson Day... in a way, I think it'd be slightly disrespectful. Who knows...?

Hopefully Washburn gets back on track after his last outing, but GREAT win by the M's last night

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Got damn the A's jerseys are horrific
laugh.gif
horrible.

great pitching from wash today. i don't understand why aardsma isn't pitching though, instead of lowe.

YESSSIR! what a game to win. that's serious heart right there. i thought batista blew it for us. #!%%! batista, but thank you vargas/lopez!

WOW what a great finish! Good fight from all the players in pulling out this win. Vargas looked NICE

what a game! what a comeback! Ultimately it came down to a couple of poor plays by the A's... regardless, I'll take it... a win's a win.

laugh.gif
But since I live on the other side of the earth, I fell asleep afterthe 5th...
embarassed.gif

Man the games this weekend have been AWESOME.

I was listening on Friday while going out on the radio to Lopez AB
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
EPIC AB!

Then listened..... then watched today's game, insane!

Felix fighting off flu-like symptoms tonight... Wasn't sure if he'd make the start, but they're saying he's gonna try to go...

Last thing Seattle needs after yesterday is King getting chased early... Hopefully the Rangers get after him and make him throw a lot of pitches early on...

laugh.gif
That half inning came outta nowhere... Milly was mowing dudes down, then the M's exploded.
laugh.gif
First time a team has really jumped on Kevin allyear... It'll be interesting to see how he responds to his first real adversity of the year...

ichiro is a dumb%@# sometimes. swinging first pitch after francisco walks yuni. poor baseball IQ, sometimes i wanna slap the %@^ outta him.

Elvis Andrus just made the play of the year...
sick.gif
How the hell did he make that play..

Tough loss for Felix...they all cant be gems...Hopefully Bedard and company pick it up back tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom