OFFICIAL Seattle Mariners 2010 Season Thread: 7/22 - 7/25 vs. BOS (37-60)

Griffey is so slow
laugh.gif

Kotch!
pimp.gif

Everyone's eating today, and early

Originally Posted by xDominatorx

Good Game Fister... anyone know if Franklin was takin out cuz of injury or just a break
He was slightly limping coming home, idk what happened though

Probably just precaution with Franklin.

Fister wants to stay in the Bigs. He's made his case thus far as to why he should stay on this team when Lee returns.

However, I still need more than games against Oakland and B'more to make any REAL judgements.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Fister wants to stay in the Bigs. He's made his case thus far as to why he should stay on this team when Lee returns.

However, I still need more than games against Oakland and B'more to make any REAL judgements.
What's with the Twins avy, though?

^^Haha I was wonderin about that too. Anyways the M's are lookin better these days and with Lee and Bedard back soon I think they should have a good chance at winnin the west. Oh and Fister deserves to stay and Vargas sent down though it could play out either way.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

What's with the Twins avy, though?

laugh.gif
 I was wondering why no one was questioning that.

So, I'm a diehard Minny fan. I was brainwashed at a young age.

I am a Mariners fan though, because I grew up in Seattle and when you grow up listening to Niehaus and Rizzs calling games that included Griff, Buhner, Edgar...the works, you can't help but be a fan. Plus, until the late 90's when my dad and I discovered MLB Extra Innings, only games we could watch were the M's, so naturally....

I pull for the M's, but when it comes down to it I'm true to the Twins. I could careless about the Seahawks. There was just something about growing up in Seattle and being a big fan baseball that draws you to the M's. 

so what if Fister has a break out season? lets just go to fantasy land and imagine cliff and bedard come back healthy. cliff has the season you expect and bedard has a good season coming off injury, and fister is the new big name in the rotation...well, wow. RRS can pitch too. we could potentially have quite a starting line up.

well hopefully fister pickin up a thing or 2 from the king, might turn out to be a gem at the 5 spot.  

And since they ballin, u think washburn out of picture ?

My bad for not updating the thread... Laptop is pretty much broken so I'm just posting from my phone. But damn the m's have been playing so good I don't even care if it's against the Orioles
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This club is gonna be serious when everyone's back and healthy. Just need the offense to play decent enough.

This has nothing to do with the M's but Arod makin $33 million,while the pirates payroll is 34.9 million
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom