OFFICIAL Seattle Mariners 2010 Season Thread: 7/22 - 7/25 vs. BOS (37-60)

Glad they got the win yesterday and were able to get a decent amount of hits. If only they would have been better on opening day. Was a pretty hard game to watch. They def need a big bat, any word if they are gonna pursue Adrian Gonzalez again? I think he could be a good fit with the M's.

what we need is ichiro and figgins to have good games at the same time. once they set the table more effectively the runs gotta start coming in

Originally Posted by xDominatorx

what we need is ichiro and figgins to have good games at the same time. once they set the table more effectively the runs gotta start coming in
Exactly. Figgins was playing good yesterday though, I was pretty impressed.

keep doin ur thing milton. seattle got nothing but love for you
pimp.gif

Good victory tonight. A lot of patience, timely hitting, and solid pitching. Aardsma is becoming a top 3 closer in the AL, look at his last two seasons as a Mariner. We now have 4 victories, and he has closed every game.

Good to see the offense getting their !#%$ together, Bradley back to back games clutch hitting, keep it going!
jgh378.gif

see how easy things can be when Ichiro and Figgs get on base early
jgh378.gif

Lol... a complete 180 in the posts here...

I'm watching the game right now so I can't comment too much, but I just scanned the box score... 20 LOB??? Damn. 5 for Lopez and Tui, 4 for Bradley?

20 LOB leaves much more room for improvement (shows how good the potential is), but a win is a win. once we get bedard and lee team is set to make a run for respectability for all these east coast yahoos.

A.K.A  ESPN Start Showing Some Mariner Games !!!

Both Lee and Bedard are on track it seems. If all goes well Lee makes his start for Tacoma the 25th? And if Bedard feels good from here on out he should be right behind Lee.

If they keep up this win streak or just win the next few series, this team will be serious business in a month.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Both Lee and Bedard are on track it seems. If all goes well Lee makes his start for Tacoma the 25th? And if Bedard feels good from here on out he should be right behind Lee.

If they keep up this win streak or just win the next few series, this team will be serious business in a month.
Sounds good about Lee, whats going with his pending suspension?

^Not sure. That's still up in the air as far as if they want to appeal and what not.

It will be interesting to see what they do here when Lee and then Bedard come back as far as roster moves. You can almost assume they'll demote a pitcher and it's probably between Fister and Vargas. Although Fister looked good thus far, Vargas has the most experience in relief so they might want to keep him.

When Bedard gets back it'll be even more interesting because then you're looking at sending down Sweeney, Byrnes, or Tui. Plus, Wak really looks Hannahan (credit to 950 kjr) so might they bring him up at some point? Idk, but I'd hate to see both Sweeney and Tui go down. Tui has so much potential if they just give him a chance.

Sweeney can hit, but they don't play him so might as well be him.

Lol @ the ump-fake on Figgy... 
laugh.gif

Double-digits for the first time this season peeps!
smokin.gif

It would be nice to see the young guys Fister and Tui stay up

pimp.gif
The Offense going in tonight

Finally some runs. However, with all those runs, we only have one extra base hit. We're not going to win a ton of games just hitting a lot of singles (Jose Vidro anyone?), that's what has gotten us in trouble so far into this young season. Hope this boosts our confidence and we can start hitting the ball better. Oh and Felix
pimp.gif

11 runs with no HR's, 1/3 of the elite staff healthy, means we bout to be serving people once we get it together

Lets Go M's Get that 4th win
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom