OFFICIAL Seattle Mariners 2010 Season Thread: 7/22 - 7/25 vs. BOS (37-60)

close to 100 pitches already, bullpen is short, offense looks bleak
tired.gif

The hell is up with Yuku again?  
smh.gif

Colome looks sharp, but we're down 0-2... beyond reach 
eyes.gif

It wouldn't hurt if the M's took a pitch or two either... 

Not good at all when you start the season 1-4 and against the division no less, but there is plenty of ball to be played. 

And its never good when the opposing pitcher is a 30-year old who gets his first win in 6 years too...
frown.gif

Yeah its still early, but nonetheless still frustrating.

Hopefully we can pick it up when we go back home.
But wow, WE NEED BEDARD AND LEE TO GET HEALTHY IMMEDIATELY.
My God.... Pitching looked absolutely horrible today.

Looking forward to another year of bad to mediocre Seattle sports teams. Gonna be awesome!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Hopefully we can pick it up when we go back home.
But wow, WE NEED BEDARD AND LEE TO GET HEALTHY IMMEDIATELY.
My God.... Pitching looked absolutely horrible today.
I would expect this from our pitching given its not at full strength, but our offense is even worse

I'd like to see Wak keep Gutierrez in the middle of the lineup with Kotch behind him, I think it can do some damage

Finally, these guys steal one. Guti is becoming such a machine in CF, gotta be a gold glove candidate again.

Not the most convincing win, but with everyone (over)pressing for hits, I'll take this.

GUTI'S CATCH.  
eek.gif

2011578336.jpg
2011578337.jpg

Yeah, I know Jr spent the game on the bench and just saw 1 pitch, but still 
pimp.gif

2011578334.jpg
2011578338.jpg

That's the way Junior should be used at this point. Strictly a pinch hitter. Never thought I'd say that about him...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Finally, these guys steal one. Guti is becoming such a machine in CF, gotta be a gold glove candidate again.
pimp.gif
and he did work offensively, he needs to stay in our 3 spot, no reason he should be placed 6th or lower for the rest of the year

Franklin is the best defensive CF in the game.

In fact, the only thing hurting he M's in having probably the best defensive OF is Milton. Too many fundamental miscues from that guy.

Back
Top Bottom