OFFICIAL Seattle Mariners 2010 Season Thread: 7/22 - 7/25 vs. BOS (37-60)

Very weak
smh.gif

Guti is hitting everything

At least we're coming home tomorrow, and against the A's, time to make up some ground

Alright dudes...M's better pick it up because I'm heading to the home opener tomorrow. Should be fun regardless, but I'd like to see a W.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Guti is hitting everything

At least we're coming home tomorrow, and against the A's, time to make up some ground
laugh.gif
I missed you guys!

We better get our !%#! together asap
laugh.gif

I agree fully. That lineup is worse than what Bavasi was trotting out. At least the guys could string some hits along, this lineup is a total joke. Jack Wilson is a clown. Our catching platoon is Barnum & Bailey. Figgins looks like a total dweeb out there. Jose Lopez couldn't hit a wet newspaper. Bradley is a #%@%@ joke, 1 for #%!%!#% 23? Junior should retire asap. Ichiro is being Ichiro. There is only one soul in that lineup worth a damn right now and it's Gutierrez. One man doesn't make a team unfortunately.

"Frustration" doesn't even begin to describe it
smh.gif
frown.gif

Anyway, Ichi collecting his usual hardware...

And a better-quality '95 pic
pimp.gif

capt.757be156814e40a4a742d18f90d6023d-757be156814e40a4a742d18f90d6023d-0.jpg

Nice pics. That '95 team seems so long ago. Now we have players who couldn't hold their jockstraps. The days when we had Edgar DH'ing instead of... Junior.
roll.gif

well, the last couple years we usually overachieved the first half of the season and take a complete dive into reality after that
laugh.gif

here's to hoping we get the opposite of that the rest of the year
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom