OFFICIAL Seattle Mariners 2010 Season Thread: 7/22 - 7/25 vs. BOS (37-60)

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

pimp.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
I hate you guys
laugh.gif

I was so excited for the team, but we need a big bat badly. I wish we would of got Bay, although his defense is decent and kept Beltre at 3rd. Ichiro, Figgins, Franklin, Bay, Beltre, Griffey/Bradley would be nice at 1-6. Lee and Bedard need to come back ASAP.

I was at the game yesterday and this offense is absolutely anemic. It's so tough to see Griffey not even coming close and Ichiro struggling.

This dude Milton is shameful. He seriously lacks fundamental approaches to playing OF.

Hopefully they get back on track today.

2 runners in scoring position, only one out....it's only fitting we'd screw that up

That was a damn good play by Suzuki, jesus christ
smh.gif

great game by Fister, can we get this guy at least one run and a possible W

Fister is pitching great, but Oakland is no better than the M's when it comes to scoring runs. They need to get him that one run so it can deflate is ERA.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

eek.gif
Bout time, Thank you Jesus
laugh.gif

Dave Sims is such a cornball to me
laugh.gif

As I heard it on the radio, no longer do I watch the M's. Sims blows. Niehaus baby!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As I heard it on the radio, no longer do I watch the M's. Sims blows. Niehaus baby!
pimp.gif
Niehaus doing the first few innings on TV, appreciated
pimp.gif

Too bad, Fister was living up to his namesake tonight against us.

Hopefully we'll take the series tomorrow.

my guy jay!
pimp.gif

hope this turns things around. we had a decent amount of hits today. still cant consistently hit with people on base, though.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Niehaus doing the first few innings on TV, appreciated
pimp.gif
I can't stand Dave Sims... I think its fair to say that most folks don't like him, but yet he's still here.  He always attempts to crack jokes/be funny, but it just falls flat every time.  I can just picture Blowers cringing.  I don't get why we only get Niehaus for 3 innings.  Split it down the middle and swap during the 5th.  
BONE and Niehaus 
pimp.gif

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=258&sid=309292 

Good to see the offense slowly coming back... baby-steps.  

Back
Top Bottom