OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Hope I made the cut
nerd.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

dudes aint updatin enough

You gotta cut them some slack, it's possible that they have a LOT of music to go through.

They should be keeping the thread alive though.

That's the only point I'm tryna make GABE. I know dudes got other priorities. Plus I notice Ag is in banned camp, who was 2nd in command?

royalty + without you are two tracks i play at any given moment cause they're amazing. look forward to nt's new stuff, hope its worthwhile

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

So how much music is going to make it? I always tried to keep it to around 80 minutes so that there was a definitive cut off and people could burn it to one CD if they wanted to.

Probably like 70 minutes. Its being hosted too so we gotta leave room for skits and stuff like that.

Might fault yall for the lack of update. I've been very busy with school and other stuff. But since the deadline past and we sent out beats to the rappersI can tell you the producers thats guaranteed to be on the tape off the top of my head. But I won't discuss in the thread. Hit me on my PM or by email likeyou sent the beats. I'm just gonna give you a simple Yes or No answer.

As for dudes who submitted songs we got 125+ submissions so we haven't listened to them all. Plus we got emails at the last minute with songs. And a lot ofdudes wasn't following the rules send like 10 songs. So we'll try and get those situated by the time the end of the week.

As for this tape replacing the other Niketalks tapes I strongly doubt it. I got a chance to listen back on the other niketalk tapes recently and the dude GABEdid a real good job on those. We didn't start this to replace anyone or take anyones shine. We just wanted to come together and do a project with outblogs. So if GABE was to do an NT tape right after this I wouldn't have any issue.

Alright thats all I have to say lol

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Might fault yall for the lack of update. I've been very busy with school and other stuff. But since the deadline past and we sent out beats to the rappers I can tell you the producers thats guaranteed to be on the tape off the top of my head. But I won't discuss in the thread. Hit me on my PM or by email like you sent the beats. I'm just gonna give you a simple Yes or No answer.

As for dudes who submitted songs we got 125+ submissions so we haven't listened to them all. Plus we got emails at the last minute with songs. And a lot of dudes wasn't following the rules send like 10 songs. So we'll try and get those situated by the time the end of the week.

As for this tape replacing the other Niketalks tapes I strongly doubt it. I got a chance to listen back on the other niketalk tapes recently and the dude GABE did a real good job on those. We didn't start this to replace anyone or take anyones shine. We just wanted to come together and do a project with out blogs. So if GABE was to do an NT tape right after this I wouldn't have any issue.

Dudes was wonderin what happened to u
laugh.gif
GABE got a lot of %#!% on his plate at the moment so another NT mixtape in this calendar yr is not gonhappen. I rapped to him about it not long ago and sorta came to the conclusion that it wouldn't work time wise. Can't wait to hear this joint, anyofficial RD yet?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Henz0, Jewels, Dom....

Cross Country Royalty 2
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
If we can get a producer to make a beat on the OG CCR2 level. I think I can pull some strings like Hendrix for this track.
pimp.gif

you thinking too small...

2driafb.jpg
pour me a drink cause i need alot... cant wait to hear it finished... i know its gonna be
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Might fault yall for the lack of update. I've been very busy with school and other stuff. But since the deadline past and we sent out beats to the rappers I can tell you the producers thats guaranteed to be on the tape off the top of my head. But I won't discuss in the thread. Hit me on my PM or by email like you sent the beats. I'm just gonna give you a simple Yes or No answer.

As for dudes who submitted songs we got 125+ submissions so we haven't listened to them all. Plus we got emails at the last minute with songs. And a lot of dudes wasn't following the rules send like 10 songs. So we'll try and get those situated by the time the end of the week.

As for this tape replacing the other Niketalks tapes I strongly doubt it. I got a chance to listen back on the other niketalk tapes recently and the dude GABE did a real good job on those. We didn't start this to replace anyone or take anyones shine. We just wanted to come together and do a project with out blogs. So if GABE was to do an NT tape right after this I wouldn't have any issue.

Dudes was wonderin what happened to u
laugh.gif
GABE got a lot of %#!% on his plate at the moment so another NT mixtape in this calendar yr is not gon happen. I rapped to him about it not long ago and sorta came to the conclusion that it wouldn't work time wise. Can't wait to hear this joint, any official RD yet?
Yea I had got Perma banned but Meth lifted it for me.
eyes.gif

Was looking at an Halloween release but that might not happen. So late October/Early November. We ain't tryna drop iit till its perfect.

where can we cop the mixtape???

first single is pretty dope

n if if these rumored artists are really on here id love to support the nt fam

Man I can't lie and say I aint forgot about this project, We def need some info on the RD of this joint. 2nd single goes hard
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom