OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yooooo
Good #%#! everybody. I'm so glad to see the tape being taken seriously.
pimp.gif

Thanks to everyone who was involved, and I'm sure those that weren't will have a different attitude the next go around.
Can't wait till the next one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Who did the mixtape art? Dope...
Me and JG.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

volume 1 set a precedent. volume 2 will change the game. trust.

i dont think people realize how hard we're goin right now. a mixtape full of unknown artists, put together by a few moderately popular bloggers.... and we're takin over the internet. im just happy i got to be involved towards the end.

we're not doin drake numbers... but there isnt one (relevant) music blog that doesnt have the Secret Society on its front page right now. grass roots fam, thats what the whole "Secret Society" thing is about. NT is a family... we take care of our own, and our network spans across the globe and across the internet. thats more than been proven in the first 48 hours.

outside of the NT Twit Fam ... volume 1 wasnt really anticipated by that many folks. volume 2 has to (and will) be on another level. if im lucky enough to be apart of the team again, ill make sure of it.

shout to my dude Amp for lettin me be involved. timbo and just, too. past few days have been fun.

*does the homie*
pimp.gif
very well put sir.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Who did the mixtape art? Dope...
Me and JG.

Much props! Need to work with yall cats. Design is ill. My favorite joint on the tape is "Jordans and a Gold Chain", easy! That Primo feel iswhere its at. Solid tape tho over all.

The next SS tape is gonna be funny as hell cuz all the dudes that ain't take us serious and just blew us off will be flocking to get on the next tape.

I saw a couple dudes on twitter that didn't even bother to send in tracks for submission tombout "Oh I can't wait to be on the next Secret Societymixtape...."

69kl1e.jpg

Free meal ticket !%$ n_

The next SS tape is gonna be funny as hell cuz all the dudes that ain't take us serious and just blew us off will be flocking to get on the next tape.
Hi im to good for the site that originally put me on....smh...I aint even gonna go in...WE IN HERE RIGHTNOW!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Yo somebody point me in the direction of some Rock bands on NT also.

I know a few rock producers and etc.

I'm ready for the next one to get under way, we need to try to make it a Spring release, or a summer release.

POW

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Why wasn't henzo on it?

either way the mixtape is a solid, good job guys
studio issues

and people stop asking why a certain rapper wasnt on here and just enjoy what u got....damn

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

I'm ready for the next one to get under way, we need to try to make it a Spring release, or a summer release.

POW

Im Starting a Band After Crosbyfication, My Rehersing starts Next week... oww

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

POW

nerd.gif
Tell them to hit up if you can please.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Why wasn't henzo on it?

either way the mixtape is a solid, good job guys
studio issues

and people stop asking why a certain rapper wasnt on here and just enjoy what u got....damn

This. It's semi disraspectful.

I aint tryna eat off no one, i just wanna be on Vol 2 cus its necessary
laugh.gif
. It makes me hot that i aint part of puttin NT on when i been here for forever. Iguess we'll see what happens. Good work tho ya'll.

Mary Jane = PIFF

Had that joint on repeat while I was chain smoking L's in the whip.
pimp.gif

Yo Ag, GABE and whoever puts the tapes together. The demand is high. I say we start workin on the next one layin down the framework for it. hit me in the PM

Yo Ag, GABE and whoever puts the tapes together. The demand is high. I say we start workin on the next one layin down the framework for it. hit me in the PM
I was just thinkin that
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom