OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

***Looks at date, searches for thread, give the
eek.gif
face cause it's on pg 5, wonders where the beats are, gives Ag, Just, and the rest of the "Secret Society" the
ohwell.gif
look in spirit***

U know what, !*%* u Time. Yea I know it's an acronym, so what, I'm spellin it like a word chump
laugh.gif
But u shoulda know I woulda been the one w/ the smart post bumpin this thread
laugh.gif

I think I want in on this. I was on like the first 3 NT tapes or somethin like that...but it's been a minute
laugh.gif
. Since everybody is rappin, and I won't be, what kind of record should I submit? I have an EP coming out next month so, I could just use one of the joints from there...try and switch things up for a second.

Wait, when is this posed to release? Did we ever discuss that or just submission deadlines?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I think I want in on this. I was on like the first 3 NT tapes or somethin like that...but it's been a minute
laugh.gif
. Since everybody is rappin, and I won't be, what kind of record should I submit? I have an EP coming out next month so, I could just use one of the joints from there...try and switch things up for a second.

u wont b the only one not rappin...

and they never said when it would release... just the last day submissions...

Just checkin to make sure my tracks went through, that way I can send a 2nd batch in a bit.

Bump

We still working on the tape.

Beats can still be sent in until August 20th.

We "might" push the submission date back.

If you wanna hit me for question contact me on twitter, my email or BBM (3169157A) cuz I honestly don't come on NT anymore.

And trust this tape will be great if yall anticipate it or not.

We had to so cover art for dudes to even care about the first tape.

And just like the first tape it took several months to put together.

two team scene submissions before the deadline. phew.

back to working on our tape.

I'm contemplatin submittin another track if the deadline's pushed back. Been waitin for the beats but will probably just pull some !$!+ off Soundclick
laugh.gif
. In the process of movin into a new spot so my mind aint been all there w/ the music.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i used up all my submissions
frown.gif
So how bout u focus on ur upcomin projects then chief. I'm pretty sure 12/13 of ur submissions gon make it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom