OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is a mess

i cant find any outlet info only people blabbing

i think this thread is done

sorry for the free post

I was going to do this a few days ago but said no
now i gotta say something

only one nike outlet post on this whole page and its not even a nike store
lock it up big j

I usually respect my elders, but you can just unsubscribe if you don't like the direction of the thread. This thread has been helpful to many people and with only being 11 days into September.

People need to contribute outlet info, but sometimes that info is not available due to many factors (all the same shoes, people not visiting outlets, etc.). Plus, these last few posts are relative to outlets. Not that off topic.

this thread is a mess

i cant find any outlet info only people blabbing

i think this thread is done

sorry for the free post

I was going to do this a few days ago but said no
now i gotta say something

only one nike outlet post on this whole page and its not even a nike store
lock it up big j
it's only the 11th, why would the thread be locked up? If only one post about shoes was posted, maybe you can change that and contribute to the thread by finding deals and posting them on here? Unless you just wait for people to do the looking and you just go and pick the stuff up. One post on a find is better than nothing don't you think?

I would say that a few people trying to have a serious discussion about the business model is relevant but to each his own.

Starting tomorrow 20% off hash footwear & all NSW styles. If it's on hash, 20 + 20% double dip allowed.
Whats that part mean exactly?

Whats that part mean exactly?
Hash wall is 20% off. NSW is 20% off.

If you find a pair of NSW shoes on the hash wall, it's 20% off then an additional 20% off.

Example: Pair of NSW shoes on the hash wall cost $50--you save 20% on that ($10), then 20% off of $40, taking it down to $32. Essentially it's 36% off.

Guys
I think the complaint was about the recent rambling going on. Like people saying deals were not good enough or the pages of complaints about pricing.
The thread has definitely derailed and to be honest most of the complainers don't contribute diddly poo other than complaints.

We all know prices are not ideal anymore. It's no need to rant about it over and over and over. It's not going to get any better.

The Ross Marshall's updates seem cool because it gives people an idea of what might be out there. For example someone posted the 3d Kobe vi near them. I slid to my local Marshall's and found that they had them just not in my size.

We also need to find the fine line between a pickup thread and actually posting updates.

Last edited:
it's only the 11th, why would the thread be locked up? If only one post about shoes was posted, maybe you can change that and contribute to the thread by finding deals and posting them on here? Unless you just wait for people to do the looking and you just go and pick the stuff up. One post on a find is better than nothing don't you think?
Who are you to come in here and say lock this thread up :rolleyes

Your a known reseller :lol: having trouble to find the deals to flip? Do some work instead of complaining.
I usually respect my elders, but you can just unsubscribe if you don't like the direction of the thread. This thread has been helpful to many people and with only being 11 days into September.

People need to contribute outlet info, but sometimes that info is not available due to many factors (all the same shoes, people not visiting outlets, etc.). Plus, these last few posts are relative to outlets. Not that off topic.

bigj505 is correct

look i'm not trying to "resell" off this thread because if i did i would not have a problem saying so

a lot of free posting about nothing (like im doing right now)

i have no outlet stores by me and everytime i come on niketalk this is the first place i look

but all i'm reading about why is nike selling jordans for $139.99
its because they can

this is what the hobby has become

i knew this on the way to an outlet 3 years ago going to pick up the banned 1's with a friend of mine
nike selling a or b grade shoes at close to retail box price
get use to it folks

nike's customers are big chain stores like footlocker and all your local mom and pop stores
not us
there is a glutton of product nike has stored and warehoused why would they give it to there "customers" and charge them 53% of the box price

when they can sell it to us direct (without phone orders) for $20.00 less and make more

because nike will always have the upper hand

i dont want to read about people feelings in this thead because that not what the outlet post is about 
bottom line nike does not care about us the consumer

so if you didn't already know now you do

one more thing to JJ Watt

2 years ago on a weekend i made a post about a factory outlet store in this very post selling jordan black/red 6's for $41.97

at the time i should have picked every pair up but i didn't
i called a few local friends then i posted the info on NT
this was back when you could still get deals on jordans at outlets and do phone orders
also the shoes where a grades

when you find a deal like that then you can tell me something

sorry for the rant just answering these questions

Last edited:
Todays marshalls shipment included some very thin windbreakers retailing at 180 for 40$ and some thin Rafa jackets for $40 retail 110 as well. aside from that nothing new.

NTOC 8)

San Leandro Update

20% off all MENS and WOMENS shoes

Again, please call on sizes.  These are shoes that I saw between sizes 9-12.  

Flyknit Lunar +1 (blue/volt, volt) ($129.99 though...i've seen them for $99.99 in the past)

Air Max 1 (all blk w/blue swoosh)

LOTS of hyperdunks and hyperenforcers

1 gold copper Zoom Hyperflight sz 9.5

Wardour Max PRM woven (basically a high top version of the AM1s)

Lots of Lebron VI Soldiers (USA, Silver/Black)

Lebron 9 Low "B Grades" (navy/volt)

Superfly RTTG

Jordan AFter Game

Jordan 8.0

CP3 V

CP3 VI

Melo M9

Lunarglide 4s N7

AM90s

Vandals Area 72

Womens (since I was checking for wifey in the sz 6.5-7s)

Lots of AM1s (saw a sample pair that had hearts on it)

AM95s

AM97s

Dunks

STEAL OF THE DAY: Lebron X VOLT for a buddy (only pair, think it was a return from Footlocker since it has a "FTL" barcode)

Last edited:
San Leandro Update

20% off all MENS and WOMENS shoes

Again, please call on sizes.  These are shoes that I saw between sizes 9-12.  

Free Flyknit Lunar +1 (blue/volt, volt)
Air Max 1 (all blk w/blue swoosh)
LOTS of hyperdunks and hyperenforcers
1 gold copper Zoom Hyperflight sz 9.5
Wardour Max PRM woven (basically a high top version of the AM1s)
Lots of Lebron VI Soldiers (USA, Silver/Black)
Lebron 9 Low "B Grades" (navy/volt)
Superfly RTTG
Jordan AFter Game
Jordan 8.0
CP3 V
CP3 VI
Melo M9
Lunarglide 4s N7
AM90s
Vandals Area 72

Womens (since I was checking for wifey in the sz 6.5-7s)
Lots of AM1s (saw a sample pair that had hearts on it)
AM95s
AM97s
Dunks

STEAL OF THE DAY: Lebron X VOLT for a buddy (only pair, think it was a return from Footlocker since it has a "FTL" barcode)

Free flyknits or lunar flyknits?

Lot's of 2011 a game jordan's for $49.99 and after game's for $49.00 on clearance great job marshalls 
mean.gif
 worth copping?

FYI it's the coral gables marshalls on miracle mile 

I would say that a few people trying to have a serious discussion about the business model is relevant but to each his own.

Starting tomorrow 20% off hash footwear & all NSW styles. If it's on hash, 20 + 20% double dip allowed.
I called several outlet stores near me and they told me that they don't allow the double dip, anybody get any luck on using these?

Seattle premium outlets in tulalip:

I'm here right now.Absolutely nothing. The staff were saying the aj 28, aj 8 sold out weeks ago.the only one notable imo:

View media item 575697
Also the ross at exit 202 had absolutely zip as well =(

Just a heads up.

Nike is moving away from the "outlet" theme of their stores to basically retail shops or smaller versions of Nike Towns with some discounted product and stream lined product tech know would sell in a certain area.

Hence why Jordan's are popping up in certain areas for close to retail and even certain clothing.
And you say/know this why/how?

Just a heads up.

Nike is moving away from the "outlet" theme of their stores to basically retail shops or smaller versions of Nike Towns with some discounted product and stream lined product tech know would sell in a certain area.

Hence why Jordan's are popping up in certain areas for close to retail and even certain clothing.
And you say/know this why/how?

I find it has been gradually evident with the influx of Pro Combat gear and Elite socks at retail. throughout the years more product like this has been entering stores and indeed have been selling.

Marshalls in Evanston, IL

Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 - $60

Under Armour Charge BB - $40

Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 TB - $50
Nike Flight Falcon - $50

Lots of other stuff here. Nike/Under Armour Cleats, casual Nikes/Adidas, other UA Basketball Shoes.

told you guys, they have so many outlets and "outlet release dates", it's only a matter of time they replace their mom n pop shops that can't pay their Nike bills.

told you guys, they have so many outlets and "outlet release dates", it's only a matter of time they replace their mom n pop shops that can't pay their Nike bills.
:rofl: nike is a manufacturer/wholesaler...with a small amount of retail..your are not there primary customer nor would they change there business model to make you there customer...don't event forget that...

:rofl: nike is a manufacturer/wholesaler...with a small amount of retail..your are not there primary customer nor would they change there business model to make you there customer...don't event forget that...

It's completely plausible for them to do away with mom and pop shops. They still have corporate brands like Footlocker, Finishline and few other retail chains that they can cater to as a wholesaler. Plus the overseas market keeps growing so for them having to deal with these smaller accounts is just a headache.

It's completely plausible for them to do away with mom and pop shops. They still have corporate brands like Footlocker, Finishline and few other retail chains that they can cater to as a wholesaler. Plus the overseas market keeps growing so for them having to deal with these smaller accounts is just a headache.
as to not derail this thread any further (my bad J)...one last comment....actually questions really...

How many Nike retail locations do you think there is in the US? (Google is your friend)
Less then 75 (factory stories, niketowns, Clearence stores, two employee stores, pop up speciality shops)

What is your definition of Mom and Pop?
Sounds like there ALOT of retailers in between your "corporate" clients and "mom and pop"....where are the Sports Authorities, Modells, *****, etc....(sorry those are just a few tri-state area based)

If your referring to "moms and pops" as the packers, Ubiq's, Atmos...then your argument is somewhat shaky...

Just from a numbers stand point...again in the tri state area alone...there is easily over 500 to 1000 what you refer to as Mom and Pops...who carry multiple runs of Melos and Jordan Fly's, and 17 different colors of dunks..and tons of other crap...so that when the Retro Jay drops or the Yeezys drop, they will be on the list...

So with that being said, why would Nike want to minimize the allocation of there product from 10's of thousands across the country, to less then 75 doors...where pain in the *** kids only want to buy "heat" and wait for everything else to go on sale???

Gotta take your "sneakerhead" hat off...and put on your "business man" hat....

Again, my apologises to the thread and J...please carry on with the outlet discussion...

What is your definition of Mom and Pop?
Sounds like there ALOT of retailers in between your "corporate" clients and "mom and pop"....where are the Sports Authorities, Modells, *****, etc....(sorry those are just a few tri-state area based)

If your referring to "moms and pops" as the packers, Ubiq's, Atmos...then your argument is somewhat shaky...

Just from a numbers stand point...again in the tri state area alone...there is easily over 500 to 1000 what you refer to as Mom and Pops...who carry multiple runs of Melos and Jordan Fly's, and 17 different colors of dunks..and tons of other crap...so that when the Retro Jay drops or the Yeezys drop, they will be on the list...

no, I'd call Ubiq & Atmos "sneaker boutiques", like most people have. (and we all know they have other stores, websites that the public isn't supposed to know about)
I'd call footlocker & modells "big chains".

but remember the first release of eggplant foams?

remember the second release?

by the time the second release came out, nearly no mom n pops got them, many went out of business. many due to streetwear dying imo.
very very very very few mom n pops are even trusted to carry foams, Nike would rather give them to footaction and footlocker.

how many stores in the tri state carry foams that don't have 10+ other locations?
they've either gone out of business or have been pushed to the "sneaker boutique" route.

it's not there yet, but the way they have official release dates for banned 1s, retros, they are well on their way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom