OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my VIP card anyway I can still use it if I got the the receipt

Santa Clarita has Barcelona training and home jerseys 19.99 and 29.99 L xl xxl that I saw . Nothing else I really saw yesterday of note

Citadel ca
SIze 7 to 9 and size 15 IMG_1558.JPG

Everyone's place get so much more heat than here in Savannah. They had a fsr on cyber Monday 3 for $150.00 . Only good shoe I saw if you can count that as good.

Everyone's place get so much more heat than here in Savannah. They had a fsr on cyber Monday 3 for $150.00 . Only good shoe I saw if you can count that as good.

And if they stay around long enough the 3s will drop down to $59.97!!

It'd be a maybe at that price. Doubt they let them sit that long they will probably throw some on the hash and the rest will disappear. These and the True Blues have pretty much been the best they have offered all year, clothing here is the same. Need to try the Hilton Head location to see if they are any better

Nike East LA has Kobe XI Avar (Brave blue) for $100 + 20% off. Hash wall. Has multiple sizes as if 7pm last night.

Repped to the dude that posted about the OG Space Jam 9's at the MLK outlet in Portland. Scored a pair for 104.99 after two $10 survey codes and a $25 MVP card.

Yesterday at national harbor MD.. size 16+ though lol

Saw that as well. Also checked out ivy city they had the Kd 9 elite mvp Wanda pair sizes 10 plus, limited pairs. Same pairs size 12 plus at tanger for 99 on hash.

Also scattered Kobe ad red lows for 79 on hash but from this thread people have seen them sub 50 elsewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_20170917_145542.jpg
    IMG_20170917_145542.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20170917_151101.jpg
    IMG_20170917_151101.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 43
Saw that as well. Also checked out ivy city they had the Kd 9 elite mvp Wanda pair sizes 10 plus, limited pairs. Same pairs size 12 plus at tanger for 99 on hash.

Also scattered Kobe ad red lows for 79 on hash but from this thread people have seen them sub 50 elsewhere.

I remembered I called Ivy City about two weeks ago asking did they have the "Pink Dust Elite KD 9's". The employee went and looked and told me yes. Once she got back on the phone I made sure to ask "Pink Dust Colorway Right"? She said yes, only later did I find out it was the Wanda colorway, glad I didn't make that drive.

I have a $25 outlet no card.... nothing i want. wondering if there's a way I can turn it into something I can use on a new release coming up (ie buy something and return for credit) but guessing theyll only give me credit for the actual $ I spent... thoughts :nerd:

^ They should give you credit on total amount spent including that $25 MVP card
Just buy something over $50
Then return it later
But they might only give you in store credit

I have a $25 outlet no card.... nothing i want. wondering if there's a way I can turn it into something I can use on a new release coming up (ie buy something and return for credit) but guessing theyll only give me credit for the actual $ I spent... thoughts :nerd:

^ They should give you credit on total amount spent including that $25 MVP card
Just buy something over $50
Then return it later
But they might only give you in store credit

Disagree. I returned a MVP purchase in January and they only refunded the amount I actually paid. Not saying I like it but it kinda makes sense as the MVP promo has a expiration date.

I guess that makes sense
I know if you return stuff bought during the MVP promotion the cards are still valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom