OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange ca
Fsr IMG_1572.JPG IMG_1571.JPG IMG_1560.JPG IMG_1559.JPG IMG_1580.JPG
HOW MUCH WERE THE BLUE FOAMPOSITE PRO AT ORANGE NIKE ? DID THEY HAVE SIZE 14 OR 15?

If you return an item purchased with the MVP then you get refunded the total - the VIP used. I'm not sure how it works during the promo but after the promo, I returned some shoes and it happened to me.

If you return an item purchased with the MVP then you get refunded the total - the VIP used. I'm not sure how it works during the promo but after the promo, I returned some shoes and it happened to me.
Disagree. I returned a MVP purchase in January and they only refunded the amount I actually paid. Not saying I like it but it kinda makes sense as the MVP promo has a expiration date.

I guess we're on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to luck....

I'm not sure you read what i said properly. We said the same thing.

Yikes. I clearly did not understand what the letters VIP stand for. Mind helping me out?

Houston/ Cypress outlet
Blk Jordan 31 lows FSR :$119
All grey Lebron 14s: $139
Blk/Orange Kd 9 elites: limited sizes left

Attachments

• IMG_2911.JPG
    IMG_2911.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 68
Went to my outlet yesterday trying to spend my $25 MVP card. They had nothing good at all. I'll be in the area today again I may stop by and see what's up, hate to not use the card lol

No additional sales at Citadel. Hash wall or apparel. Any other outlets have sales this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom