****OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those laser and infrared 90s man >: Ive been looking for a sz 11 in both of those at a decent price for the longest time

Wheels look good, but it kinda clashes now with the chrome grill and bumper, throws off the balanced look of the car, I would go blacked out grill and bumper as well.
Just a suggestion, I mean no offense :frown:

Preciate it bro! and i feel ya, i personally dont like a lot of chrome. So im still trying to decide on the bumpers and grille...I really want a black billet grille but cant find 1.

That's 1 thing i like about the Z71 tahoes, they have same color bumper and grille. I couldnt roll with the Z71 tho because i dont like leather interior.

how can you not like leather. I had a cloth tahoe in 02-03 and it was the ugliest looking thing in the world. After a couple years I couldn't even clean the seats enough to get them looking good again.

A pair of CL pickups... Wished the flint greys were a 10.5, but they don't fit too big

Traded a DS pair of varsity red IVs (12 release) and $85 bucks. Plus I only paid 127 for the IVs for the bordeauxs

Last edited:
Hyperposites are here. Shout to Eastbay and UPS Saturday overnight. Stance socks from local boutique.

I was skeptical on these but they are very nice in person. I wear a 13 and went a size up to a 14 glad i did. Heads up of you have wide feet.

how can you not like leather. I had a cloth tahoe in 02-03 and it was the ugliest looking thing in the world. After a couple years I couldn't even clean the seats enough to get them looking good again.

Man leather is too hot in the summer...ESPECIALLY here in memphis. Plus it wrinkles and cracks over time.

My cloth stays very clean because i don't eat or allow eating, drinking, smoking and all the above in my car.

Man leather is too hot in the summer...ESPECIALLY here in memphis. Plus it wrinkles and cracks over time.
My cloth stays very clean because i don't eat or allow eating, drinking, smoking and all the above in my car.

agreed..i have l.a. so my heat only makes a switch of the seat coolers to stay cool.

I think these are good...especially for free...unfortunate circumstances how I got them though :frown:

traded the rights to my iPhone 4 to a friend and an 8gb refurbished ipod nano for these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom