****OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice gp's and IIs...:smokin

Bright spot in this gloomy day...

Refused to pay over retail for these. Glad I caught a restock at an out of town boutique. A lot of people slept on this shoe. laceswap sets the shoe off (IMO)

OG 1990 Air Jordan 5 DS BNIB. OG everything. Got these for an absolute steal off Ebay, roughly $100 including shipping :D

That's a great pic of the Flyknits MyNameIsVic! Trying to track down a pair myself still.

I still cant believe how lucky i was with the OG V's :D Some old dude here in the UK had them, he bought 2 pairs back in 1990 to ball in, but kept one for a later date, he eventually forgot he had them till now. Put them up on Ebay starting at 99p. I was just doing my normal Ebay checks for deals etc, i scrolled past his shoes a number of times without realising they were OG's, just thought they were Retro's so wasnt too excited to click on them. He had no idea what he really had on his hands, the picture (as you can see below) wasnt the best of pictures. I eventually clicked on it with a day left and realised they were DS OG V's, i couldnt believe how no one had bidded on them yet. I sent the guy a PM not mentioning what they were really etc etc I offered him £70 including shipping being a cheeky c*** lol I got no reply. I ended up winning the shoes for £61 including shipping Sunday night. :D

P.S. Original picture was not the one with the box and card on it, was the one with just the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom