OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

white plains NY NR has

blk/red,wht/blue/green sharkleys for $50 szs 9,10.5,12,13.
rejuvin8 blue/black gradient sz 9 for $40,
a lot of mid onitsuka tigers ranging from $35-$45 szs 9,10-12.
grey/blk with snakeskin reptile print swoosh szs 9,10-13 for $55
and blue/blk af2's sz 10-12 for $40.

I called Viejas. Dude said they didn't have any of those windbreakers. (go figure).

*sigh*
laugh.gif
I was gonna crush the game in the purple joint, esp. for $13.

How it works

Points are earned when a user signs in daily, when they answer the question of the day (the question is more about your opinion, and takes only 5 seconds todo), and when a user refers new members. To show you how easy it is to earn points, I got 29pts through registration, 2 points for signing in, and another 2points for answering the question of the day. All this for a grand total of 33pts in the first few minutes since registration. And to put it in perspective, Ican already claim many videos games such as Soul Caliber IV, which is 25pts. (Note: You can only claim stuff on Fridays because that's when they replenishtheir supply)

Proof of items being received can be found here: http://lockerzforum.com/prizes_received/

******* is an invite only website. PM Me if you want one. I'm already on my way togettin an XBox!

Anybody phone order the windbreaker jackets? How much did they charge?

I called and dude said he cant offer the clearance price of $13.99 because it's a phone order. He said he can only charge me the sale price of $24.99. Didanyone else experience this?

Originally Posted by johngotty

I called Viejas. Dude said they didn't have any of those windbreakers. (go figure).

*sigh*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

I called and dude said he cant offer the clearance price of $13.99 because it's a phone order. He said he can only charge me the sale price of $24.99. Did anyone else experience this?

Wow, i called yesterday and dude took my info with no probs, said 13.99. But wouldnt give me free nikefind shipping. I'm about to call back and make sureim still good..

not to sound like an idiot is there any upcoming discount cards or freinds and family. my dude got fired so now i am sorta outa the loop so any help is fine

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by johngotty

*sigh*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

I called and dude said he cant offer the clearance price of $13.99 because it's a phone order. He said he can only charge me the sale price of $24.99. Did anyone else experience this?

Wow, i called yesterday and dude took my info with no probs, said 13.99. But wouldnt give me free nikefind shipping. I'm about to call back and make sure im still good..
Not $12.99 like lux said?

Damn no nikefind, then no deal.
smh.gif
What was the reason they denied it?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha hey frank right? onlyhohcollected....

no, that is my student. I am William Rivera 3. Pardon my new user name, it is only temporary
Let me know what staff is looking like next time you stop by. Thanks again.

student?! I can't tell judging by your knockoff member name you wanna stunt like your daddy! Haha and blackcat23mj don't even bother... Nike staffcan't stand this guy lol they won't even take his phone calls hahaha

^^^^The only daddy I know about is your aim icon! j.k.
Seriously tho, with all the hypebeast activity and blessing you are responsible, how do u find time 2 relax in your new home?
Don't worry franks, Niketalk is big enough for the 2 of us =)

wow thats messed up. the red sticker on the handtag clearly says 12.99
and the signage on the rounder said 12.99
but if there were more than a handful of calls about those particular jackets
then maybe they did a markup.

NR update....I went to the NR in Howard Hughes and they had the Red and Green DMP 1s, but they were for $100 so pretty pointless IMO because they are prettymuch retail with no box though.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

^ Not a Supra fan but nice finds for the beasts

$32.99 ain't bad.

kinda surprised they were there as to see how many people are into them now. the quality looked decent, but not my type. maybe at like $9.99 and i'll copp.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Cincinnati premium has:

07 Nike Air Force One Blanc/Blanc mids for $59.99.
NI306352-113_pict1_11_104_11494.jpg

07 Nike Air Force One Premium Ice White for $59.99.
ice-sole-air-force-1-07-2.jpg

That is all that seem like a deal. I would like to add though. This outlet and the one in Jeffersonville Ohio are not really good. They should just call themNike stores and carry every product out. I was just at the one in Chicago(in the hood not Aurora) and it has good deals. The have all white 2009 Jordans for$99 and the black version for $109.00. They had the 8/15 Pack for $179.00.
I have never seen anything like that in Ohio. I have also been to MANY others and the Ohioians are getting juiced. I went to the mall and found better deals.Sucks living in a place that corporate America thinks and knows most people are stupid.
roll.gif

All shoes mentioned above were available in 7.5-13.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Cincinnati premium has:

07 Nike Air Force One Blanc/Blanc mids for $59.99.

07 Nike Air Force One Premium Ice White for $59.99.

That is all that seem like a deal. I would like to add though. This outlet and the one in Jeffersonville Ohio are not really good. They should just call them Nike stores and carry every product out. I was just at the one in Chicago(in the hood not Aurora) and it has good deals. The have all white 2009 Jordans for $99 and the black version for $109.00. They had the 8/15 Pack for $179.00.
I have never seen anything like that in Ohio. I have also been to MANY others and the Ohioians are getting juiced. I went to the mall and found better deals. Sucks living in a place that corporate America thinks and knows most people are stupid.
roll.gif

All shoes mentioned above were available in 7.5-13.
I admit, Jeffersonville has been wack lately, but you gotta remember that they had carmines about a year ago too. It's hit or miss.

Yeah S.Chitown always got A LOT of good deals- Lotta JB clothes n shoes
I always go there when I visit the CHI

Back
Top Bottom