OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Footlocker on Fulton got retro 8s in Orange CW for $55 PLUS the 30% = $38.50 if ur a sz 12 go snatch it up... They also have Yao. Hyperdunks $49 sz 9 10 10,5 12 $35 with F&F

anyone know the sku# for the orange 8? PRESHATE IT!!!!

Originally Posted by deadgame23

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Footlocker on Fulton got retro 8s in Orange CW for $55 PLUS the 30% = $38.50 if ur a sz 12 go snatch it up... They also have Yao. Hyperdunks $49 sz 9 10 10,5 12 $35 with F&F

anyone know the sku# for the orange 8? PRESHATE IT!!!!
you mean yi jianlian hyperdunks? yao isn't with nike. if there was a size 8.5.....i would be on it......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jkjordan

The Nordstrom Rack in Schaumburg, IL by Woodfield Mall had a bunch of good stuff last night:

Jordan 15 SE White/Blue Sz 11.5-12 $50
Jordan 23 Low White/Blue Sz 10.5-11 $50
Jordan 21 CDP Sz 12 $50
Jordan CDP 2 Sz 11, 13, 10.5? $50
That's what I can remember for now.
I got the last pair of Penny 2 Black/Red $50 and tailwind blue/yellow $45.
yo dude ty for the alert. i copped sz11 CDP 21s there. Today they also had size 10 and 10.5 21s too. They also had a bunch of 23 lows in diffsizes, and some huaraches
mail

went to cabazon today with the bro and copped some wade 1s at the converse outlets thanks to the OP who posted info on them...had to exchange them for a halfsize smaller, they run a tad big.

nike outlet had barkleys for 29.99
nike-air-force-max-cb-black-red-retro.jpg

jordan 2009 for 99.99
women's jordan 8 glacier blue (not sure on size but it was 49.99)
kobe 3 MPLS for 79.99 or 69.99 couldnt remember but they also had 20% off i believe...my bro was about to cop but passed. basically FSR
Nothing really good in terms of clothing....backpacks were extra 25% off

adidas outlet had some top 10 2000 but in a white/green/gold cw for 59 i believe or 69.99 sorry long day, memory got shot since im posting so late in the day

^^^^interestingly descriptive update. How are you with the staff at Cabazon, are they a cool staff?
Jordan brand is definitely dying, proof is in the '09 model...
Regardless, Thanks for the update
pimp.gif

Viejas Nike Clearance Outlet
Alpine, CA

The entire outlet closes at 8pm. I got there at 7:45, so i literally did some "speed" shopping. they have tons of merch, so heres what i canremember. oh yeah, they turned off some of the lights @ 7:55 so some shoes were not clearly visible.

tables
p-rod 2 $34.99 black/red/green FSR
jordan hydro 4 slippers $19.99 black/white, white/silver, navy/carolina? or black/carolina?
other jordan kicks but theyre not worth scooping up imo
there were other tables w/ signs saying the shoes were 9.99 and 19.99. i think they were acg merch

shoe racks (since its a clearance store. mostly every shoe has the top of the box ripped off and is considered "hash" )
zf95 carbon scattered 49.99?
am1 white/blue/maize they had some kind of safari print on them 49.99 scattered
hyperdunks black/white 59.99 scattered
alot of gr dunks (6.0s etc) 39.99-59.99
am90 black/black 49.99 scattered (saw alot of size 10s) from the looks of it. they were either all seude or nubuck material. not the gr black leather

rounders
Nike Sportswear Windbreakers-silver/green bean and purple/black elephant print 12.99!!! FSR
Jordan Satin Flight Varsity Jacket-Royal Blue $39.99 retail $120 ndc sells them for $90 a few pieces in size m-xl
if youre a melo fan, they have a ton of melo gear for prices better than the other outlets
alot of screen tees from $7-$12
tons of usc gear

didnt get to explore kids or womens
but i left w/ the satin varsity jacket and the 2 windbreakers i mentioned.

haha hey frank right? onlyhohcollected....yea i was basically speed shopping too like lux since i had to make it back home in time before traffic (1hr drivewithout traffic). i went there primarily to hit up the converse outlet for the wades (to do an exchange) but yea...as for the staff there they seem cool forthe most part but i didnt really talk to them since i was in and out and i rarely ever make it out to that outlet unless im on my way to vegas haha (its a pitstop for most Cali-folks on their way to vegas).

i should be at camarillo later this weekend so ill update if i make out there

South Chicago update

Nothing special that's non Jordan. The AF1 sheed HI are down to $129.99

Jordan notables
1 blue $79
1 white w/metallic red DTRT $79
CDP VIII/XV $179
XV wheats $59 few sizes
2009s $99

Originally Posted by straight lux

Nike Sportswear Windbreakers-silver/green bean and purple/black elephant print 12.99!!! FSR
Hey Lux, Was it this one? (pics are dark but Elephant Print is in the black area)

Originally Posted by theserkis

Originally Posted by straight lux

Hey Lux, Was it this one? (pics are dark but Elephant Print is in the black area)

Thanks about to order... pic of silver/green bean one?

nevermind

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha hey frank right? onlyhohcollected....

no, that is my student. I am William Rivera 3. Pardon my new user name, it is only temporary
Let me know what staff is looking like next time you stop by. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha hey frank right? onlyhohcollected....
no, that is my student. I am William Rivera 3. Pardon my new user name, it is only temporary
Let me know what staff is looking like next time you stop by. Thanks again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha i thought you changed your name will....should have noticed it was teh same avatar though...but yea ill let you know if i swing by there again but thestaff there looks pretty chill

Back
Top Bottom